JH 9

Jungkook huffs as he sat down on the ground, back leaning on the wall as he stared at the six

"Jungkook? You're tired already?" Yoongi asks as he sat down beside the younger.
"Yeah" Jungkook says, giving a small smile.
"You're always tired these days, are you overworking yourself?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"No, hyung... I just don't feel like moving that much these days" Jungkook says, giving a small smile.
"Be honest with me... " Yoongi asks, making the younger gulp.
"About?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.

"About the bump I noticed" Yoongi says, causing Jungkook to gulp again.
"H-huh?" He asks, frowning.
"Jungkook, when we cuddled, I felt a bump on your stomach... No need to be embarrassed, are you gaining weight?" Yoongi whispers, staring at him.
"H-hyung... Come with me then" Jungkook says and Yoongi frowns, but nodded otherwise. They both stood up, grabbing the attentions of the others.

"Where are you two going?" Hoseok asks, frowning.
"Oh, we're going to buy coffee, what do you guys want?" Yoongi says, smiling. All nodded and said what they wanted. Jungkook stared at the older before they got out.
"Let's go to a cafe then?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook nods, chuckling.

The two arrived at a nearest cafe, sitting down at a table that is empty.
"Do you want anything?" Yoongi asks, smiling. Jungkook was about to say what he wanted when he remember that coffee is not good for him.
"Oh, I'll just have a cake, hyung... I don't want coffee" Jungkook says, scratching his nape. After ordering, the older got back and sat down in front of the younger.
"Well?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow. Jungkook stared at him, gulping. He fiddled with his fingers under the table, he was so nervous.

"H-hyung... Uhmm... Well... I'm pregnant"

 I'm pregnant"