JH Finale

Jaewon closes his eyes as they came closer

Jaewon closes his eyes as they came closer. He hears Jungkook giggles and felt a hand shaking his. Reopening his eyes, he's met with Jin, smiling at him as he shook his hand.
"Oh, nice to meet you, Jaewon ah" Jin says. He sees the others, all were smiling too.
"You guys are not mad at me?" He asks, frowning.
"No? At least you didn't leave our maknae, that's when we'll get mad and probablu search for you to beat you up" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"Taehyung!" Jimin scolds, glaring. Taehyung shrugs, chuckling.

"Well, Jaewon, now that you're here... We would like to thank you for having to take care of our maknae and not leaving him because he's pregnant" Hoseok says, chuckling.
"Yeah... I had to deal with his mood swings and cravings" He says, chuckling.
"Jaewon!" Jungkook scolds, while Jaewon just smiled, laughing. Jungkook huffs, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.
"Oh, baby, don't be mad" Jaewon says, about to kiss Jungkook.
"Ah-uh, don't be too comfortable" Yoongi says, raising his brow.
"Oh, come on, Yoongi hyung... He's just giving him a small innocent kiss" Jimin says, nodding at him to continue. Jaewon smirked, grabbing Jungkook's face and kissing him deeply.
"Oh, my goodness!" Yoongi yelled, groaning.

A few more months later...

"Okay, that's it!" The doctor says as he showed their newborn baby. Jungkook smiled with droopy eyes, holding Jaewon's hand. They looked out the window, seeing the six, who looks like they're crying. Jaewon gave a thumbs up, meaning it was successful. He sees them high-five each other, all were cheering.

"As much as I love kids, I don't want another one" Jungkook says, laughing as he caressed his baby's cheek.
"Can we at least just have one more?" Jaewon asks, making Jungkook glare at him.
"No" Jungkook says, crying dramatically.

"I'm sure this baby will be spoiled then"