JH 2

"Jaewonie!" Jungkook yelled and jumped on his boyfriend

"Jaewonie!" Jungkook yelled and jumped on his boyfriend. Wrapping his legs around the other's waist, and Jaewon spinning around while giggling.
"I missed you" Jaewon says, giggling.
"I missed you too, you big baby... You've been whining to wanting to see me" Jungkook says as Jaewon puts him down. But as soon as he put him down, he felt nauseous. Covering his mouth, he ran to the bathroom. Jaewon, worried, ran after the younger.

He rubbed Jungkook's back as he sees him, head on the toilet, letting out the food he had eaten.
"You're sick, it's okay if you couldn't come, baby" Jaewon says, sighing.
"I'm okay" Jungkook says, spitting the left bile in his mouth.
"But you threw up" Jaewon says, voice laced with worry.
"Yes, but I'm not sick" Jungkook says, pouting.
"Okay, okay" Jaewon says, chuckling.
"Now, I'm hungry" Jungkook says, huffing. The other frowns, chuckling.
"But you just threw up" Jaewon says. Jungkook glared at him and got out the bathroom and went straight to the kitchen.

"You're back! We were so worried!" Hoseok says, sighing in relief.
"I told you guys that I'm meeting a friend" Jungkook says, giggling. They all hugged him, scolding him.
"Hyungs! I explained to you all that I'm just meeting a friend!" Jungkook says, huffing.
"But still! You should've told you what time you're going home" Jin says, glaring.
"You guys... Ugh... Hyungs, that's an awful smell... What is that?" Jungkook says, gagging.

"We all took a bath, Jungkook ah" Namjoon says, scoffing.
"I sprayed cologne" Taehyung says, frowning.
"Okay, okay, enough... I'm gonna go change" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Okay" They said, pulling away.
"Bye" Jungkook says and walked upstairs. They all stared at each other, glaring.
"One of it must be y'all" Jin says, glaring.
"It can't be me!" Jimin says, glaring.
"Definitely not me!" And that's when the argument happened, finding out who farted from their perspective on what Jungkook said.