JH 4

"Hyungs! As promised! I'll get checked!" Jungkook says before leaving the dorms

"Hyungs! As promised! I'll get checked!" Jungkook says before leaving the dorms. The six chuckles, shaking their heads.

Jungkook walked down the streets, huffing. He got his phone out and dialled a certain number. The phone rang before it was answered.

"Hello?"

"Babe, can you come with me? I'm gonna get checked because the hyungs told me to" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Sure, where are you?"

"Near the cafe we go to" Jungkook says as he sat down, looking around.

"Okay, be there in 5 minutes"

"Hurry" Jungkook says, giggling. He hears a chuckle behind the line before the call ended.

"Mr Jeon, I need a pee sample" The doctor says and Jungkook nods, grabbing the cup he was given. Jaewon waved him goodbye before he went to the bathroom.

Jungkook is laid on the bed, shirt pulled up until his chest. The doctor applied some gel, making him wince a little at the coldness. The doctor puts the wand on his stomach, moving it around. The two looked at what it is, gasping.
"What's that?" Jungkook asks, confused.
"Baby, it's a baby" Jaewon says, smiling.
"Wait, really?" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Yes, Mr Jeon" The doctor says, chuckling.

The pee sample result was given back and he really is pregnant.
"Congratulations to you both" The doctor says, smiling. They both thanked the doctor, shaking his hands.

Jaewon looked at Jungkook, who's rubbing his stomach and smiling.
"Are you gonna tell your hyungs?" Jaewon asks, smiling.
"I'll wait for a bit" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"You're already attached" Jaewon says, chuckling.
"Well, he technically is attached to me, babe" Jungkook says, making Jaewon scoff.
"Jungkook! Gosh" Jaewon says, huffing. Jungkook giggles, winking.

"What was the results?!" The six asks, frowning.
"It's just a stomach bug, hyungs" Jungkook says, huffing. He's still thinking of a right time to tell as he doesn't know why their reactions will be.

"I just need to take medicine and I'll be okay!"