𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

Camille's POV

Camille's POV

I'm running behind Deac, in our tactical gear, and all I'm thinking is damn this shit is heavy. Like i know I should be used to all this gear but I simply cannot.

"Bravo team, are you in position?" Luca asked through the radio. I click my radio, "we are in position!" I respond in a hushed voice. "All right smoke 'em out and move in." Hondo ordered us. "Alpha team we move in 3." Deke said looking back at us. Chris and I reached for our smoke bombs. "There are multiple armed suspects in there, so everybody keep your eyes open!" Street said adjusting his grip on his rifle.

"3...2...1..." Chris and Luca counted down and we threw in the smoke bombs on 1. "MOVE IN. MOVE IN." Street spoke into the radio. "LAPD PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN AND YOUR HANDS UP!" We all yelled busting into the building with our guns up and ready.

'Okay stay focused Camille. Keep your eyes open! Watch your back! We got th-' my thoughts were interrupted.

"BANG!" Hondo yelled, his hand making a gun and pointing it to the back of Street's head. We all looked back and groaned. "Y'all gotta keep your eyes open. You head gotta be on a swivel. You bust into a building with no certain number of armed men, you gotta make sure you clear every nook and cranny. Gotta watch your partners back when they can't watch it themselves. Be a better team!" He yelled at all of us. "Now with being said...good work today 20-David. Load up we're done for the day." He said walking out of the building with us following. We packed our rifles away and headed back to the precinct. "UGH!" I groaned taking my gear off and stretching my back. "This gear is no joke." Chris said chuckling at my actions while she unholstered and unloaded her hand gun. "Seriously I'm sweating buckets under all this." Luca chimed in taking off his shirt. "Hey, you guys wanna go out for some drinks tonight?" Street proposed. "Nah man we should go home and get some sleep." Deac said. "Yeah we got training in the morning. And we all know Hondo is gonna wear us out." I said, shrugging my tired shoulders. "That's true. Well I'll see you guys bright and early tomorrow morning for more of this abuse." Street said picking up his bag and laughing.

I stepped into my apartment, dropping my duffel bag by the door, I put my keys on the little side table I had there. I sighed heavily slipping my shoes off and going directly towards the shower. I tied my scarf around my head, making sure it was secure around my hairline, then I put it up into a bun. I stepped into the shower the hot water caress my tired body, relaxation spreading throughout. After 15 minutes in there I dried off and applied some cocoa butter, then I slipped on a pair a shorts and a t shirt before grabbing a bottle of water, turning off the lights and jumping into bed.
____________________________
So idk if you guys like this but let me know what you think so far!
I'm new to this whole writing thing but I'm gonna try my best. If you guys have any questions about me or the book feel free to ask away!😘
Thank you for reading and voting, I really appreciate it!!