𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

Camille's POV It's been a couple days since the whole bomb in the latter truck that almost killed Buck, and his surgery went well so all there is to do now is wait

Camille's POV
It's been a couple days since the whole bomb in the latter truck that almost killed Buck, and his surgery went well so all there is to do now is wait.

"Okay auntie, I'm about to head to the hospital. Maddie says Bucks lil girlfriend is gonna be there." I said into my phone.

"Alright, be safe. I'll see you later."

"Aight bye." I hung my phone while locking my apartment door.
~
I arrive at the hospital 20 mins later. I made a little pit stop to get Evan some ice and everybody else cookies.

"Hey heyyyy!" I push the room door open with my foot.

"Camille!" Maddie stood up from her seat, coming over to me. "Oh Carla, meet Camille. Camille, meet Carla." She gestured towards and older black lady in the room.

"So nice to meet you. Ouu and you brought treats!" Carla beamed.

"Nice to meet you too. And the ice cream is for our injured firefighter here." I chuckled looking over to Evan.

"Aww for me, you shouldn't have....Hand it over." Evan said putting his hand out.

"Uhh hi." Ali, who nobody acknowledged yet, peeped from her seat next to Evan.

"Oh heyy, you must be Ali. I've heard so much about you." I put my hand out for a hand shake.

"Yeah I'm Buck's girlfriend." She shook my hand quickly and grabbed Buck's hand.

"Yeah, I know." I said looking back at Maddie.

This Ali girl must feel real threatened if she's acting like this and I've just met her.

"Anyway, when they letting you out Buckley?" I tapped his uninjured leg.

"A couple more days then I'll be in the comfort of my own apartment." He smiled widely.

"Our apartment." Ali chimed in quickly giving me a weird smile.

"Mine, yours, ours. Same thing." Buck shrugged going in on his ice cream.

"Well Buck, baby, we're gonna head out now. Rest up okay." Carla said as she patted his hospital bed.

"Yeah, we'll see you when you get out. I love you." Maddie gave him a little hug.

"Take it easy, later Buckley." I said after touching his uninjured leg.

"Mhm bye Camille." Ali smiled at me hugging up on Buck.

I nodded backing out of the room.

"I'm crazy?" I tilted my head to the left while walking down the hall with Carla and Maddie.

"Absolutely not!"

"Not in the slightest!"

"Just like I thought." I laughed.