𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

Omniscient POV "Oh thank God you guys are here!" Athena was relived a little to know that the 118 was on it

Omniscient POV
"Oh thank God you guys are here!" Athena was relived a little to know that the 118 was on it. "Camille and Victor are still in there!"

"What!"

Flashback

Before Camille could finish her sentence they were all hit by a small blast coming from the bedroom.

They didn't seem to be injured too bad from the impact of flying into walls and tables. Expect for Victor, he might of hit the wall a little too hard.

The team all got up groaning and coughing due to all the black smoke they'd been inhaling. Victor was only able to make it to his knees before he hunched over grabbing his ribs.

"Aye Vic, you good?" Camille noticed his pain.

"Yup." He said strained.

Camille wasn't buying it and by the looks she exchanged with Chris, Street and Luca, neither were they.

"We gotta get outta here!" Chris coughed viciously.

The team had agreed and started moving towards the door. Only Camille had noticed Victor was on his feet but couldn't keep up.

"C'mon, put your arm on me." Camille went back to him and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, and her arm around his torso.

The was smoke was engulfing the house making it hard to see but she could see sunlight, meaning the rest had already made it out.

"Just a little more and we're out!" Cam told Vic as he groaned in pain with each step. "Your ribs are either badly bruised or broken."

Before the pair could make it out the door the ceiling collapsed, knocking them down and blocking them in.

Flashback Over

Outside the little apartment complex tenants and first responders gathered around.

"How long ago did the ceiling collapse?" Bobby asked an officer on the scene.

"About 2 mins before you arrived, Cap."

"That's not good." Bobby muttered.

Hondo and Deacon were reunited with three that were able to make it out.

"They were so close. They were right there!" Chris was in shock.

"Hey, they'll make it out of there...alive." Hondo tried to reassure his team.

"We don't know that." Chris said sadly.