𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

Omniscient POV  "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Camille shouted

Omniscient POV
"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Camille shouted.

She unlocked her door and swung it open, revealing her little cousin, May.

"Heeeyyyyy!" May exclaimed walking through the door.

"Hi, what're you doin here and why you banging on my door like the cops?"

"I just came to see you, and I was out there for like 5 mins. No surprise you still sleep heavy, and with barely any clothes at that." Her eyes trailing down to her semi exposed chest.

"Hush, not like you haven't seen them before." Camille rolled her eyes while pulling her robe closed.

"Yeah I've seen them one too many times," May grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. "Any who, I wanted to borrow that black cropped jacket you have."

"Why, where you going?" Camille inquires.

"Movies and dinner with some of girls." May said simply.

"Dinner?? What time is it?"

"3:42pm."

"Damn, we slept in." Camille mutters to her self.

"We?" May furrowed her brows. "You know what I'll ask later, my friends are almost here. I'm gonna go grab that jacket from your closet."

"I'll get for you!" Camille rushes in front of May. "You stay out here just in case your friends come up." 

"Stop being weird." She chuckled walking into her cousins room. "Oh my goodness!" She gasped.

May rushed out of the room with her hands over her mouth in shock.

"No way!" She laughed.

"Shut up! We didn't do anything." Camille already knew what she was thinking.

"Then why is Buck in your bed, asleep?!" May asked, clearly amused.

It's only been a week since Camille has been taken off duty and since then she's spent quite a lot of time with Buck and Eddie.

The night prior to this Camille had called Buck and Eddie after their shift at 12am, expressing how bored she was...again.

"Come hang out with me...please." She whined into the phone.

"I can't, Christopher's got a little stomach thing and Carla has a new patient in the morning." Eddie explained.

"Fine, Evan, are you gonna ditch me too?" Attitude evident in her voice, as if she's daring him to ditch her.

"N-no?" The blonde hesitated, while Eddie mouthed 'smart man' towards him.

"Great! I'll let you pick the food and movie!" 

"Night Cam." Eddie said.

"Goodnight. Hug Christopher for me."

"Will do, later Buck." He patted his shoulder heading to his truck.