𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

Omniscient POV  After Camille's dinner was cut short and she had to get back to work

Omniscient POV
After Camille's dinner was cut short and she had to get back to work. Unfortunately, 20-David was being put through the wringer. Back to back calls, they couldn't catch a break.

They'd get in from a call and get right back out there to handle another. But they're L.A's finest, they could handle that and more.

To the average person this busy Tuesday they had wasn't a good day. But the SWAT officers any day where they hadn't lost an innocent life or let a suspect get away was a good day.

Currently approaching 7pm in the evening, 20-David was responding to call reporting a house robbery.

"We awake? C'mon guys look alive, the day ain't done yet!" Hondo tried to get team going.

"The day ain't been done since Friday night!" Camille said from her seat in the front.

"Don't mind her, she's just upset she didn't get to spend more time with her hot firefighter crush." Victor teased.

"Tan, don't get shot runnin ya mouth!" Team laughed at Camille's threat. Knowing she probably would shoot him in his vest.

"Damn! Better watch your back Tan." Chris said patting his back.

The team was starting to gain their energy back, and their adrenaline going as they neared the scene.

Camille and Luca spotted a guy sprinting and jump a high a fence. They exchanged looks knowing it was probably related to the call.

"Ay Hondo, what do we know about the suspects?" Camille inquired with skepticism in her voice.

"According to statements from the families of the past hits, they're a team of 5, plus a driver. But apparently they're also skilled. So high alert as always, don't underestimate these guys!"

~

"Luca, you better stop touching me before I stab you!" Camille glared at the huge blonde man. "We both gonna be walking around her with matching stab wounds."

"I'm just tryna make sure you take easy." He put his hands up in defense.

"I'm fine! Now let me go, I got people waiting on my presence."

Camille was now in her car making her way to the fire house for lunch, with a stitched up stab wound on the left side of her abdomen.

The whole thing happened so fast, but she was still pissed knowing Street was at fault. They responded to a call reporting a group of armed robbers that seemed to be pretty skilled in hand to hand combat.

They managed to arrest two of the five, due to the fact that they shot, and stabbed their way out. The team has their work cut out for them with these suspects in the wind.
~
Outside the firehouse Camille parked her car, groaning and wincing and she slowly slid out. She took a couple deep breaths trying to hide the pain in her face.