𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

Camille's POV

Camille's POV

Okay Cam let's just relax, I mean she won't be that mad, maybe she won't be mad at all. Right?

I'm trying to work up the nerve to tell my aunt that I've joined LAPD SWAT.

"Hey Carter...you alright" I stopped pacing turned around to see who was talking.

"Oh hey Tan, yeah I'm straight, just thinking."

Maybe I should ask him for help? No, it's not his problem. But he has been really nice to me since I got here.

"CARTER!" I jumped.

"What?" I said trying to regulate my heart beat.

"You zoned out while I was talking to you. You sure you're good?" Tan closed his locker and turned to face me.

"Oh yeah, it's just my aunt who is like a mother to me doesn't know I'm a SWAT Officer yet and I'm just nervous of how she's gonna react." I gave in.

"Oh, well if it's any consolation I think you should just rip off the band aid. The job we do isn't always the safest but we all look out for each other, and even if she thinks the job isn't worth risking your life at least you see all the good we really get to do. I don't know if that helped but just do it." He shrugged his shoulders and walked out.

That kinda helped, I know she knows the risk is worth so I just need to do it.  Right now I'm gonna go tell her right now.

"Hey Deac, I'm just gonna go into the precinct really quick, I won't be long." I briskly walked to the exit and hopping into the black Dodge Charger. The precinct isn't far from SWAT HQ, it's like a 5 minute drive. I pulled up the precinct and parked the car.

Still can't believe I've been on SWAT for like a couple weeks now and I've  never been out here before.

I walk up to the officer at the front desk and show him my ID and badge. "Go ahead" the doors buzzed and unlocked, allowing me entrance. I walk in looking around seeing officers bring in suspects, sitting at there desk, and heading outside. I assume they're probably going on patrol.

"Excuse me, can I help you?" A male officer tapped my shoulder.

I look him up and down, "um no?" I turned right back around.

"Uh, are you sure? Because your wearing a SWAT uniform, so I know you definitely don't belong here." He grabbed my shoulder again.