𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

Omniscient POV   Camille and Buck exchanged a few texts and agreed to meet up at the fire house

Omniscient POV 
Camille and Buck exchanged a few texts and agreed to meet up at the fire house.

The young SWAT officer pulled up to the firehouse around noon. Stepping out of her car wearing a white tank top, grey sweat pants and white Air Force ones with a grey sweater, she made her way into the station, taking in her surroundings.

"Camille? What're you doing here?" Bobby waved for her to come upstairs.

"Uh, I'm supposed to meet Buck here, you know where he is?" Camille made it up the last step.

"Where who is?" The blonde man she's been looking for made his entrance.

"You, I've been waiting here for like 30 minutes, Evan!" Camille dramatized.

"You literally just got here." Chimney chuckled.

"Chimney, go take inventory or something." Camille deadpanned pointing to the fire trucks.

They laughed at Camille's order and went about their own separate business. Buck lead Camille to the couch so they could have their talk about their friend.

"So," he sighed getting comfortable in the cushions. "Have you talked to him yet."

"Yeah, I got him on the phone this morning. His families down from El Paso, so I guess he's alright?" Camille shrugged her shoulders unsure.

"Hm. I think he'll be fine, just needs a little time." He nodded his head.

"Yeah, I hope Christopher is okay. He's so sweet and innocent." Camille pouted.

"They'll get through it, they're strong." Buck reassured her.

They sat there talking about how sweet Christopher is, until Hen and Chim came up.

"Oh, hey girl! I ain't know you were here." Hen plopped down right beside her.

"Just stopping by." She bumped Hen's shoulder.

"What, no work today?" Chimney asked.

"Not today, tomorrow, or for the rest of the week hopefully !" Camille responded all giddy.

"Oh, Maddie's been meaning to ask if you wanna join us for dinner on Friday?" Chim invited.

"Sure, free food? You ain't even have to ask, I'm there!" They laughed. "Okay well, I have some shopping to do and I'm hopefully gonna get around to setting up my tv. So I'll see you guys later!" Camille chirped hopping up from the couch. "Chimney, text me the details of Friday. Goodbye lovelies!" And with that she descended down the stairs and to car.
~
Camille's POV
After leaving the fire house I headed for the nearest target for some regular house decorations. I also couldn't help myself and bought a few of these really fluffy blankets. I was about to go back to my apartment when my phone rang.