Sneak peak

A/N: here is a sneak peak. Sorry I haven't updated school, boxing, and soccer has been keeping me busy, and also with track coming up its going to be much harder. Well yea this part is a little rated r but not much. Tell me how you think so far on the book 🙊😄😜

Dallas pov

Her lips were so soft against mine after I asked her that we didn't have to do this she crashed her lips to mine. I know that guys rent supposed to say this but she made me complete and really turn on.

I started to lightly pull up her tank top. She pulled away and took of her top. While she did that I pulled of her pajama shorts. I gently pushed her on the bed on her bed. I got off the bed and took off my shirt and pants so I was in my boxers and climbed on top of her.

"You look so beautiful" she smiled and flipped us around and now she was on top.

Jennifer's pov

Once I was on top I kissed his neck lightly searching his sweet spot. Once I found it he let a groan escaped his mouth which made my panties get wet with my juices. I then started to kiss down his chest until I reached his boxers. But once I reached his boxers he flipped us around.

" We'll try that another time for now it's all about you baby" he hungrily trailed kissed down my chest till he reached my bra. He unclasped it and threw it across the room. He then looked at my breast. he then put one of my breasts into his mouth and sucked like a baby.

"Oh Dallas" I moaned

When I said his name he groaned and the vibration made me gasp and arch my back.

"I'm going to make you scream my name Jennifer. He then gave me a heated kiss.

Question of the day: should a new guy be added into this story and let some crazy action become. Hint hint Jennifer's sisters murder from the first chpt??

COMMENT!