Sneak peak 2

Hope you guys like it. 5 more votes or comments for the next chapter.

Jennifer's pov

"I'm going to make you scream my name Jennifer" he the sucked on my other nipple and gave the same action as the other one. I arched my back as a low moan escaped my mouth. Once he let go of my now harden nipples he trailed kisses down my stomach. My panties were soaked and I was so turned on.

He then my panties, he started to rub me through them. I gasped and grasped my breast. He took off my panties but I didn't feel him. I opened my eyes and I saw his head in between my legs. Next thing you know a wet thick tongue is licking my clit.

"Oh god" I grasped his hair.
" Dallas please I can't anymore" I moaned.

He then took of his boxers and I looked at him shocked at his size.

He chuckled. "Don't worry it'll fit" I then relaxed as he opened my legs and sit himself in between.

"It'll hurt at first but I need you to relax" he then took out a condom and put in in place after he thrusted inside me he groaned but stopped so I could adjust to his size. It hurt but I squirmed for more. He smirked and sucked my neck, and started to thrust in slowly. I moaned loudly but the pain started turning into pleasure. I moved my hips to his pace. He then picked up his pace. Our moans and groans were so load I'm pretty sure the neighbors could hear them

"Dallas, mm Dalla- oh god" he thrusted even faster his hands went on my back and helped me up know we were in a position were I'm. On his lap both my legs on each side of his waist. He grabbed my waist and thrusted faster. I gripped his shoulders as I moaned and yelled his name.

"Oh baby your so tight. Mmmmmm" he grunted.

"Dally I-I'm close" I gripped harder on his shoulders while my legs gripped his waist.

"Come baby come" he grunted while hitting my g spot. A few more thrusts later I come the pleasure was so amazing and even better when he still was thrusting very fast.

"Jen- I'm coming baby" he gripped my breast and exploded in the wrapper that was inside of me.

He then collapsed on top of me and I rubbed circles on his back.

"That was amazing" I breathed

"Yeah and it was more amazing that it is with the girl I love" he kissed me

"I love you too" we cuddled our legs intertwined and us hugging each other. He kissed my cheek

"Night love"

After he said that I went to sleep.