Chapter 10

"Ouch" I touched my head and massaged my temples dally quickly got off the bed and and went back to the wall where he was before.

"Sorry" Darry closed the door after he went in and sat in the same place dallas was just at.

"How you feelin" he put his hand on my shoulder

"I've been way better" I say with a grunt when I slowly lay back down.

He chuckles and half smiles at me and then gets back up " ima get some coffee any of you guys want some" Dallas says I shake my head to 'no' in response and Darry also shakes his head. He just nodded and walked out.

"Hey you want to know something"

"Sure "

"You can't tell i told you this to dally promise?"

"Pinky promise" I held out my pinky and he took it and promised

"Okay so when he brought you here to the hospital he was so worried, he would always get up and pace around or just sit and put his head in his head"

"Really" I said shocked

He nodded. "Yeah and when I told him to go get some rest he denied the only time he got up and left was just to get a walk but came back in like 15 minutes."

"Wow" I mumbled

Darry was going to say something but shut his mouth when the door opened and dally came in with some coffee in one hand and a bagel in another.

----------------////

"How you feeling Miss Vasquez"

"Good when can I leave" I've been here for 2 days and I'm getting real sick of it here.

"You may leave now but I need you to take this prescription pills"

"Okay"

"You can just pick up all of your stuff and get dressed and you can leave" he smiled and left the room.

I went to the phone that was on the wall and dialed a number

"Hey dally can you come help me pack up my stuff and leave this place"

"Sure ill be there in a few" I hung up and went to get dressed on the cloths I had on when the socs jumped me why was the same guy 'bob' jumping me what did I ever did to him. Ugh I got to talk to jack to apologize. I shrugged my shoulders and slid on my pants.

15 minutes later

I was putting the rest of my stuff away when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" I didn't turn around I just zipped up my bag and was about to pick it up when a huge hand put their hand on top of mine.

"I got it" a low husky New York accent breathed in my neck.

I quickly turned and was a couple of inches away from Dallas. His dark brown eyes were staring back at mine while he leaned in.

"Well you ready to leave?" I walked around him to the door and open it.

"Huh. Oh yea" he picked up the bag and I noticed his usual style since I meet him. Brown leather jacket, black muscle t-shirt, jeans, and some boots. His hair was messy and a smirk on his lips.

"Like what you see" he wiggled his eyebrows.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I had wide eyes because I was checking him out.

"Pshh in your dreams" I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.

"Mhmm" he grinned and shot me a wink.

I again rolled my eyes and a smile formed on my lips. We continued to walk to my apartment.

•••••••••••••••••••

Johnny's picture

Sorry I haven't updated I was busy.

Comment, vote, follow