Chapter 3

Dallas POV

"Hey dally why do you have your ring back on you finger" Johnny asked

"That broad Sylvia was two-timing me again when I was in the cooler" I said taking a long drag out of my cigarette. Once I finished it I dropped it on the ground and stepped on it.

"Hey dally do you wanna go to the movies with us" pony asked

"Naw I'm gunna go hunt some action i'll see ya soon" I then started walking towards bucks. Once I got there buck was having a party and I decided to join I went to the bar and grabbed a beer and started to drink it.

"Hey" I looked up and saw a hot brunette with some blond high lights.

"Hey baby what's you name?" I said with a smirk

" Lindsey. What about you?"

"Dallas"

"Come here dallas let's go have some fun" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me up stairs.

"Tonight's going to be a hella fun night for sure" I thought

Jennifer pov

I woke up and the train has stopped and we where here. I got my suit case and walked out, I saw jack and I walked towards him.

"Hey you made it, you excited!"

"By excited you mean that this is gunna be worse than the hell hole I call school so yea it's gunna be so much fun" I said sarcastically

"Come on lose in up a little i'll show you around a little" he walked straight to a truck that looked like its been in a car crash two many times but I didn't care I got in and we drove off.

_______________________

"So this the studio were you will be dancing and singing right when you come back from school" I sighed and we continued but I got lost in thought and started thinking about if I was gunna make any friends here?

"Hey jack can I go walk around a little I wanna go get something to drink"

"Yea here is your pay check from last week, your apartment address and the school your going to tomorrow."

I nodded and went out the door and spotted for the closest gas station and found one that said the DX station (mechanic and drugs) I went towards it and I opened the door, the bell from on top of the door ringed and a boy came in. He had movie star looks he gave me a smile and I smiled back , I went straight to the drinks.

Sodapop pov

I was working on a car when I heard a bell from inside, I quickly ran inside and there stood a gorgeous girl that was looking around when she spotted me, I smiled at her and she gave me a light small smile. God was she beautiful. No soda your dating sandy and your going to ask you to marry her don't think of a girl you don't even know.

Jennifer pov

Once I got to the drinks I got a coke and went to the cashier. I put my things on the counter and looked up and the boy that looked around 16-17 years old

"Did you find everything okay" he smiled

"Yes thanks um how much would it be?"

"Umm $0.78"

I gave him the money and when I was about to walk out he called for me

"Hey what's your name?" he asked

"Jennifer, Jennifer Vasquez and what about you?"

"Soda, soda-pop Curtis "

I giggled "I like your name it's unique"

"Hey let me join you my shift is over and I'm bored out of my mind"

I nodded as he looked up the place.

"So are you new here cause I've never seen you around here"

" Yea I just got her today and I'm looking for this address" I said showing him the paper to my apartment.

" I know where that is you live close to me ill walk you there"

I thanked him and we talked and made jokes and just more talking

"So why did you move here?"

"Um well I moved her to increase my career"

"What career do you have"

"Well I'm a singer and a dancer"

"That's tuff"

"Yea" we got there in no time. I thanked him "wait? do you wanna hang out some time on sunday" "sure"i waved goodbye and went into my apartment and started to get things ready for school tomorrow since it was getting pretty late. I took a shower and went to sleep and thought of the new friend I made today and hoped I could make more.

A/N the picture I put up is Dallas
Follow,like,vote,and comment..