Chapter 17

Dallas pov

That kiss was amazing I've never in my life had a kiss like that and I'm hoping for more.

I'm glad I asked her to be my girlfriend. I'm going to try my best not to do anything that were hurt her ill change for her. I promise.

We where still in pony and sodas room her forehead on mine while where just looking in each others eyes.

"So you couldn't wait anymore could you?" she winked

"Nope the first time I saw you I knew I had to kiss you and maybe I can't wait again anymore" I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist while she was giggling her arms where wrapped around my neck.

"I don't know maybe ill won't let you kiss me" she but her bottom lip. That turned me on.

"Well then I won't ask for permission"

I crashed my lips to hers. The kiss was rough, hungrily, but passionate.

I I licked her lip and started to nibble on it and she moaned. It was the most beautiful sound I ever heard.

-------------

Jenny pov

He bit my lip and I tried to fight the moan but before I could fight it, it came out. He smiled in the kiss but I was going to get revenge for making me moan.

I pulled back from the kiss and started to kiss his neck. I nibbled on his earlobe. He squeezed my butt it made me gasp but I went to go find his sweet spot while again kissing his neck. He grunted when I found his sweet spot so I pulled on his hair gently while tormenting his neck sucking on it lightly.

"Oh god jen" he moaned when he called my name I sucked on it harder and he was moaning louder. I felt his manhood poke my leg so I got of him and kissed his neck before getting out of sodas room and walking to the living room leaving him dumbfounded.

I sat on a chair where Steve and soda where playing cards.

"Hey Jenny how's dally" he asked not noticing what me and dally were doing In their room.

"He's doing f-" I was cut off by dally

"I'm fine soda" soda nodded and dally sat next to me in one of the chairs.

I turned to look at dally I saw his hickey I gave him. Revenge is a bitch. I smirked.

But before I turned back dallas put his hand on my thigh and was sliding up my dress until he reached the liner of my panties. I looked at him shocked while he was talking to soda and Steve. How can he pretend he is not doing anything while he is actually putting his hand on my linear of my panties.

"U-um i'm going to go get some fresh air". I got up and his hand slipped out will a smirk played on his lips. I walked out letting out a shaky breath. Why would he do that.? I looked up and noticed that there was already stars in the sky.

The door opened but I didn't bother to look back until there was a pair of arms that wrapped around my waist.

"Hey" a low accent that made my heart flutter said in my ear.

"Hi" I turned around and my arms where wrapped around his torso while his where on my hips.

"So about the little accident in the table" he had a cocky smile on his lips.

"Why did you do that" I asked my cheeks feeling warm.

"Maybe because you gave me a hickey" he pointed at his neck.
And I smirked I went towards his ear

"You liked it" I whispered

"Your right but you liked it when my hands were up your skirt. " I giggled while he squeezed my butt.

I turned around and his hand moved to envelope me in a back hug.

"Look at the starts there breath taking and beautiful" I said in awe

"But not as beautiful as you" he started to kiss my neck. He went up my neck to behind my earlobe and down my neck sucking when he reached my sweet spot.

"D-dally s-stop" I tried to get out but instead it came out a moan

"So beautiful" he mummerd he then went towards my collarbone and started to nibble on it.

"We got t-to s-stop someone I-is going to s-see u- "I was cut of when Steve came out. Me and Dallas separated quickly from each other. An I looked at the ground

"Hey do yo- what's going on" he raised an eyebrow

"Nothing I was just getting a piece of grass out of her neck" dally said coolly

"Mhmmm" he smiled and winked

"Any ways what where you going to say?" I said looking up from the ground

"Oh yeah do you guys want to watch a movie"

Dallas looked at me and I looked at Steve.

"I can't I got to wake up early tomorrow"

"Okay what about you dal?"

"Naw man I'm going to walk Jen home and I might go to bucks" he said while taking a cigarette out without lighting it.

Steve shrugged and he gave me a hug and waved while he was going inside.

"Ready?" Dallas asked.

"Yea" we were walking side by side and I was still amazed by the stars. But then I remembered what was happening a couple of minutes ago. I never did that before to a guy I never gave a guy a hickey nor I let a guy give me a hickey. Wow I got to control my self.

When I was shaking my head to clear my thoughts dallas interlocked our fingers and I looked at our hands then at him. He didn't look at me but he had a smile formed on his lips. Which made me smile. I shivered in the cold air. He noticed and he gave me a side hug. Which made me warm by his body heat.

"Dallas?"

"Hmm" he said looking straight.

"Why?"

"Why what?" he asked confused.

"Why did you choose me out of all the girls to be your girlfriend?"

He stopped and looked at me in the eye.

"Because your the most gorgeous, sweetest, nicest, confident, and most of all amazing girl I've ever meet" he said while grabbing my other hand and interlocking this fingers as well.

I blushed

"Well you the most amazing, sweet, bad, brave, sexy, boyfriend I've ever had.

He smiled but then glared at me jokingly. "I'm not sweet"

"Yes you are and you also kind, loving, and adorable" he frowned.

"But only when I'm around you" he said while leaning for a kiss but I backed up.

"No boys have codies" I said while my face scrunched up

"I do not have codies" he said while grabbing my waist and pulling my body towards him.

"Do too"

"Do not"

"Ow dally something but me" I played so I could run since my apartment is in a couple of blocks away and I could run there.

"Huh" he let go of me and looked down. While he did that I ran. It took him a couple of seconds but then he noticed I was running and he started to run. It was kind of hard since I was in a dress and he was I comfortable cloths. But I made it and I ran up the stairs while he was just a couple of more stairs to go so he could reach me. I put the key in the lock. And right when I opened the door he grabbed my waist and turned me around.

"Thought you could run away" he said his accent so deep

I didn't answer instead I wrapped one hand on his cheek while the other around his neck and I went on my tippy toes to give him a passionate kiss.