Chapter 13

❤Jenny pov❤

"Hey, are you okay" dallas grabbed my arm from walking away. It scent sparks up my arm.

"Yeah, can we just go to the my apartment please"

When he let go of my hand it felt cold like i needed him.

WTF

Still who was that girl and why did I feel this pain threw my body like I wanna bit someone head of I've never felt this before. Is this what you call 'jealousy' ugh just by thinking of that word gives me the chills.

"You sure I thought you wanted to go to the Curtis"

"Yeah but I just have a bad headache. Can we just go to my apartment"

"Okay" he nodded and we continued with our walking.

Ugh I hate this feeling

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

We were in front of my apartment door and it was really awkward he was scratching the back of his head while he was in deep thought. I still had the feeling in the back of my thought but it was leaving slowly. He finally looked up and stared at me, he started to speak.

-~-~-~-~-~

Dallas pov

I was scratching the back of my head and looking down. I need to apologize. Wait what! I'm Dallas Winston but for some reason this girl just by looking at her brightens my day. Her smile makes my heart melt. And her everything makes me while again. But I can't it's a promise I can't fall for her cause ill break me but especially worse ill break her. I opened my mouth to apologize

"Um Jenny I'm sorry"

"Huh?" She asked confused "for what"

"For that girl"

"What about that girl"

I scratched the back of my neck
"That girl was my ex-girlfriend Sylvia we were going out but when I went to jail the broad cheated on me with three different men. She always said it was an accident or a mistake but I know it wasn't cause you can't just think having sex is a mistake. " I shrugged and lit a cigarette "that broad meant nothing to me"

"I'm sorry" she gave me a sympathetic look

"What's there got to be sorry about?" I blew the smoke at the other way

"Hey let's change the subject. Do you want to come in side" she points a finger at the door

"Sure" I nod and we go inside.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Jenny pov

We went inside and I mentioned him to the couch. For some reason he looked good on my couch. Ugh Jennifer stop thinking that way.

"Oh I almost forgot can I have my bag?"

He nods and when he was about to reach for the bag his hand touches his and I look up to see him looking at me. His dark brown eyes looking back at me and we stay there for a minute when I can barely noticed he put a strained of hair behind my ear and his hand brushed against my cheek and I blushed while the butterflies exploded in my stomach.

God damn butterflies

He starts to get closer but before I realize I turn my face so his softly lips peck me in the cheek. And I'm pretty sure my face is as red as a tomato. I back up to see him with wide eyes.

"I got to go" he quickly goes around me and leaves my apartment with the door open. I run towards the open door

"Dallas!"

But before I could yell his name he disappeared and I sighed and went inside shut the door while my back to it. I brush my fingers on my cheek were he kissed me.

Dallas Winston your killing me. Literally.

-------______________--------

Sorry if you guys can't under stand the song it's in Spanish but 'besame' means kiss me.

Sorry I took forever to update I've been busy I hope you understand

Thankz for the reads and votes

Bye bye baebe

❤❤👌👌💩💩