Chapter 8

"Hey princess remember me" bob said getting closer to me.

"Oh yea your the guy I beat up today, how's your face." I said sarcastically while getting up.
He started to get even closer.

"Yea. I came here to get my revenge" he put his hands on my waist pulling me closer.

"Get off of me" I tried to push him but failed.

"No I'm going to show you not to mess with me" he threw me to the ground. I tried to crawl away but he grabbed my leg and dragged me under him, dirt was everywhere. It started to rain, he ripped my cardigan off and I tried to punch him. He grabbed my wrist.

"This will be easier if you just stay still" he took out his switchblade and put it to my cheek.

"Please don't" he ran his fingers to my inner thigh. "Shh princess it going to feel good" he then I felt my cheek burn in pain the liquid on my cheek began to go down across my cheek. I began to slightly cry. He then unzipped my zipper and took a wrapper from his back pocket. "DON'T! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I yelled

"Shut up!" then he flipped me around so now I was facing the ground. He tried to slip my shorts off but I moved so it was difficult for him to pull them off

"Stop fucking moving you whore"
He then he grabbed the blade and stabbed me in the back of my shoulder I screamed in pain.

"What the hell are you doing!?"
Someone from the darkness came running towards us. he punched bob in the temple and kicked his ribs "asshole" he mumbled.

He looked around till he saw me

he came towards me "this is going to hurt" he pulled the blade out of my shoulder. i let a groan of pain. Everything was spinning. "It's okay Jenny I'm here just try to stay awake okay" I just nodded at the darkness surrounded me.

Dallas pov

I picked her up bridal style and ran to the hospital. Once I got there the lady at the front desk focused on me and her eyes went wide she got a strapped wheeler bed and mentioned me to put her in the bed.

I got to the bed and gently put her on. He was losing a lot of blood and the bed was full with blood faster then I've ever seen before. I helped them wheel her in.

"You got to stay out here sir you can't come in."

"What!? no I'm going in and no one is stopping me" I pulled past her

"SECURITY!"

Two policemen came and grabbed my arms and tried to pull me out

"Get OFF of me" I said threw gritted teeth.

The didn't say anything and just say me down in a chair in the waiting room.

I got up and just started walking back and forth. I didn't know what was going on my heart was pumping at a fast pace, I didn't know what to do. But the worded part is I was worried and scared. I've never felt like this before and it didn't feel like my self it was unusual. I had to get help now and fast.

I ran up to the lady in the counter.

"Mrs were is the phone?" she was startled and the pointed to where the phone was. I got to it and dialed darry's number.

"Darry can you come to the hospital. " I bit my bottom lip

"Why what's wrong"

"Jennifer got stabbed by bob and lost alot of blood I can't explain right know but hurry and come"

"Yea Ill be there in a few." I hung up and went back to my seat and put my face in my hands.