Chapter 15

Dallas pov.

I ran out of Jenny's house and thought about the kiss I gave her I'm so stupid to think she will ever be interested in a bad boy like me. Ill just hurt her but why can't I get her out of my head it makes me so mad. After thinking I went straight to bucks place even though its 4pm but ill try to cool my stress with some alcohol, broads, and maybe a fight.

When I got to bucks the music was playing so loud that even the grass was vibrating. This is going to be fun. Once I went in the smell of alcohol, cigarettes, and strong perfume. People were grinding and dancing while girls were drunk and some acting, people kissing and drinking.

I went to the bar to see buck cleaning a glass cup and bobbing his head to the beat.

"Hey buck a shot of vodka"

He looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"What's wrong with you dal" I asked while putting the drink in front of me. I know I can trust buck I tell him almost everything but I can't tell him this.

"What. naw there isn't anything wrong I just came to get some broads and play a little if you know what I mean" I wiggled my eyebrows

He laughed while nodding his head. He gave me a beer bottle and I thanked him with a nod and went to go get some broads when I see a blonde with some pink strips come towards me.

"Heyy" she moved her hand on my biceps.

"Hey baby what are you doing tonight" I gave her won of my fake smirks that turn them on.

"I was thinking what if we go upstairs and have some fun" she winked and licked her lips.

She had pump lips, small legs, purple heels with a black dress that showed all her curves kind of like Jen- no stop dal. But those brown eyes the same color as hers- your pissing me off let's forget and have some fun I thought.

She leaned forward and kissed me which I gladly kissed back. It was a wet kiss but it was hot i grabbed her waist with she pulled on my hair. she licked my lips for an entrance when I was about to give it to her Simeon grabs my forearm and twists me back.

"What are you kissing my girlfriend!" A soc that I recognized as the name josh.

"Well she doesn't act like she has a boyfriend especially an ass soc like you" I spat which made him lunge at me. This was the fight I was looking for.

He tried to punch me in the face but I grabbed it and twisted it behind his back and pushed him to the ground. I got on top of his a thee some punches at his stomach, sides, but especially his face. Once he got a chance he grabbed his switchblade and cut my cheek and able the punch my jaw.

Angry

Was the only word I could think off that is my emotion right know. I kicked the blade out of his hand and it flew. I punched him in the temple that caused him to fall on the ground unconscious. I barely noticed that people were surrounding us in a circle while the girl that I kissed was on her knees crying. I smirked and without hesitation I turned around and walked out while replacing my jaw back in place. I could tell by now that is was around eight but the sun is still out. I walked in the breeze toward the Curtis house.

{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}

I want to dedicate this chapter to racing_is_my_life because she/he has been helpful with reading my chapters and voting. Thank you.

I also want to thank my readers. For reading my book ill be starting a new book after I finish this one it will be called (betrayed). Hope you read it after. So ya thanks.

21 guns song

Baebye ❤❤