one

Rosalina

Today was the first day of senior year. I was actually glad that it was the last year, I didn't like many people at my school anyways.

I got up and did my normal routine, wake up, get dressed and did my hair. I was wearing a skirt, with a white blouse tucked in and a dark grey cardigan hanging loosely on my body. I chose to wear my hair in a high ponytail, and walked downstairs to get breakfast.

My parents weren't usually home this early, because of their working schedules, so I just had to get up my younger brother. Alejandro, or Ale, was already sitting at the kitchen table, eating Mini Wheats.

Alejandro was fourteen in the eighth grade. He looked like your average Hispanic, but he was cute, with his dark hair and olive skin tone. He wasn't exactly muscular, but he still had all of the girls falling at his feet for him.

"Hey there, little bud," I said while ruffling his hair that was styled to a small quiff. He shot me an annoyed look while running his fingers back through his hair repeatedly to make it look the way it was before.

After I dropped Ale off at his middle school, I drove to my school. As I walked through the front doors, I tried to look as quiet as possible, while holding my books close to my chest. At school, I was as quiet as could be, but only because I didn't want to associate with anybody here. There was no point anyways, everybody would be going separate ways at the end of this year.

While walking down the hallway, I was roughly shoved into a tall figure, with muscles.

"O-Oh my, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to run into you! Oh man I should've watched where I was walking I-" I stopped the rambling while trying to calm the guy down.

"Hey, hey it's okay, I wasn't the one watching where I was going." I looked up to see a boy. He was at least 6'0, with dark hair slicked back with gel. He had light greenish grey eyes, with a tan skin tone. He wore jeans, with a red and black flannel tucked in and buttoned all the way up.

He was cute, but you could tell he was the type to get amazing grades, and probably stay inside most of the time.

He held his books tighter to his chest, and blushed a light shade of red.

"S-Sorry, I didn't m-mean to stand in y-your way." Gosh, his stutter was the cutest thing, but I had to act like I was shy too.

"I-I wasn't watching where I was going, but t-thank you for your concern." I said, making myself sound like a total dork.

He quickly walked away, heading to his next class, while I started to walk to mine.

***

After school was finished, I called my friend over. Her name is Jessalyn, and she was in college. I usually didn't like hanging out with kids at school, so I usually stuck around with the kids a little bit older.

"So, how about going to the club tonight? You've been busy with school and all, so I thought that maybe you would want to go out and get a little freaky," She drew out the last word while bumping her hip against mine. I chuckled while thinking it over.

"Eh, why not? I do deserve a couple of drinks," I said while getting up and walking to my closet. "Help me pick out my dress."

After 30 minutes of deciding what we were going to wear, Jess decided on a slim red dress, that complimented her curvy figure, and blonde hair. She paired the dress with black heels, and a smokey eyeshadow. I wore a black dress that had a sweetheart neckline, and black heels. I wore my makeup light, with light smokey eyeshadow.

By the time we made it to the club, it was dark outside. The music was loud, you could barely hear anybody yelling over the music, and sweaty bodies were grinding all over each other. Cliché, I know.

Jess and I were dancing on each other, guys were whistling and howling at us. But something caught my eye. It was a certain tall, dark haired boy with a flannel tucked into his jeans while standing in the corner of the room, drinking what looked like water. What was he doing here?

I was still dancing on Jess, when he scanned his eyes across the room, and when they landed on me, his eyes widened and he started choking on his water. I stopped dancing and hurried over to him.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked while patting his back, he was still coughing hysterically when he shook his head.

Once he got his breathing under control, he started blushing and said, "Yeah, I-I'm okay. Thanks." I nodded my head at him and started to walk away when I heard him call after me.

"Hey! You're Rosalina, right?" He asked me. I nodded my head at him, giving him a questioning look, wondering what it was he wanted to tell me.

"Um, c-can we talk in a more p-private place?" He still stuttered, making him look adorable. I nodded my head yes, and we walked to an empty bedroom.

I sat down on the bed as he shut the door behind him. I raised an eyebrow, and he shook his head quickly.

"N-No, no! I don't want to do anything, well I do but, ugh, wait, let me explain it to you." he explained quickly. I chuckled, and let him continue.

"W-Well, my name is Grayson, a-and my friend convinced me to come here and talk to you. He said he saw you and your friend here a lot, so, he wanted me to get your help."

I raised an eyebrow, "Get my help. How do you need, out of anybody at this school, my help?"

"Well, yeah, I need some, uh, kissing lessons?" He said cringing away at his choice of words.

Wait- kissing lessons?!

an//
yo yo new story