sixteen

Rose

Grayson kissed me. He. Kissed me.

These thoughts were running through my mind all the way back to the house where we were to continue our lessons.

I was anxious because that was the first time he kissed me when it wasn't a lesson. What did this mean? Did he like me now? I couldn't tell since he doesn't have feelings for Jessica anymore.

I pushed these assumptions aside as I pulled up in the driveway. I walked up to his house and rang the doorbell. He opened up the door wearing the same thing as when we were at the diner.

"What's up?" I walked past him into the house I will never get over. It's beautiful.

"Nothing much, do you want to go upstairs?" He pointed up the stairs and I nodded walking up behind him. I couldn't help but look at his ass. That's another sight I'll never get over.

We walked into his room, and I remembered what our lesson was going to be today.

"Do you cuss?" I asked out of nowhere. He looked at me shocked before hesitantly replying.

"Yes, sometimes. Why?" I smirked.

"Today's lesson is going to be dirty talk."

Now it was his turn to look shocked. His face blushed, like usual, and he went back to stuttering.

"W-W-What?"

"You heard me the dirty talk," I smirked some more just dying to see how this would go.

"B-But why did you ask if I-um, cussed?" He was looking away making me chuckle.

"Well haven't to read the books, or watched a movie? Whenever they're doin the dirty, they have a little bit of dirty talk with some cussing," I looked to see him blushing even harder, and it looked like he was shaking a bit.

"I-I can't. It'll be embarrassing when we're... done."

"It's okay, I'll walk you through it. Trust me, you'll love it," I told him knowingly.

He was hesitant, and when I say hesitant I mean he was probably sitting there for 10 minutes thinking it over. Finally, he said something.

"Okay," I smiled widely before telling him the details.

"Okay, so if you're not comfortable cussing while doing this than it is fine, but it adds a bit more fun to it. Don't overthink it. Just think about how girls want to hear something sexy. Kay?" I looked at him to see if he was comprehending everything.

He nodded before looking at me.

I gave him a confused look, "What?" He shook his head, I could tell he wanted me to initiate it.

I grabbed his face before kissing him on the lips. As soon as they connected, we were molding them together, rough and then soft.

It was slow, before I bit his bottom lip gently, to which he opened his mouth and our tongues touched, moving softly against each other. He pulled away only to trail feather like kisses down my neck and reached my soft spot. He bit down softly, then trailed his tongue over to soothe it.

My hands were in his hair, pulling him closer to me, if that was even possible. He pulled me onto his lap, his hands on my waist squeezing gently. I completely forgot what this lesson was about as I was moaning in his ear.

"Oh, Grayson," I was a panting mess as I was whimpering and moaning against him.

The sound of my voice made him moan on my neck. Before I knew it I was rubbing myself onto him. This felt like de ja vú.

He trailed his kisses back up to my ear. He took my earlobe between his teeth and pulled lightly, while then sucking on it.

"You like that, baby?" He whispered in in my ear. I moaned out loud as my stomach clenched in surprise.

And he said he didn't know what he was doing...

"Yes, you're so good, Grayson," I grinded myself harder against him when he groaned out loud.

"Rose, please," He was laying back on the headboard as I was straddling his waist. Thank god his parents weren't home.

I took my lips and placed them on his neck, kissing, sucking. Whatever I could do to get a reaction out of him. And what he did next surprised me.

"Oh fuck," His eyes were closed, he looked heavenly. Grayson actually cussed in front of me! I smirked against his neck and pulled back going faster on his waist.

He reached between us and pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his tanned, muscled chest. I ran my hands over his chest and down his stomach.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he threw his head back and grabbed my waist roughly. This went on for awhile longer before he spoke.

"Rose, I can't hold it any longer, please Rose," Grayson whimpered. We were loud, so I started to move faster and faster.

"Grayson! F-Fuck, I'm gonna," I couldn't finish my sentence as we both reached our climax at the same time. I fell on top of his naked chest, both breathing heavily.

When our breathing slowed down, I looked up to him. His face was crimson, from our 'lesson', and probably embarrassment.

I was first to speak.

"Was that you're, first time?" He slowly nodded, and I reached up to softly kiss his lips.

It was in that moment I knew I was falling for this boy.

an//
WOAH STUFF GOT A LITTLE STEAMY THERE (u r welcome u little dirties (; )