twenty six

Rose

After a while of hanging out at Jess' house, Grayson and I got ready to leave. Ashlynn and Derek were still upstairs, so I didn't go to bother them. We went out to the car and Grayson drove us back to his house.

When we got there, I noticed the driveway was empty. Were his parents really never home? I didn't notice that Grayson had already got out of the car and was opening my door for me. I smiled and thanked him as I walked into the house. 

It was quiet as usual, and he walked to his bedroom. I followed him up and sat next to him on the bed. I looked over and smiled at him. He looked very handsome. 

"Why are you smiling?" He smiled a bit and scrunched his nose as he pushed his glasses up. 

"Because you're adorable, thats why." I tease and kiss his cheek, watching them turn a light shade of pink. He smiled sheepishly and rubbed his arm.

"You're more adorable." He mumbled quietly as he kicked his foot nervously.

I smiled wider and wrapped my arms around him. "Let's cuddle." I suggest.

He nodded. "Alright then."

"Big spoon or little spoon?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Whats the difference?" He scrunched his nose again. I raised both eyebrows this time. He didn't know what a big spoon or a little spoon was? 

I rolled my eyes. "Come here." I pulled him down into the bed. I moved him onto his side as I laid behind him, wrapping an arm around his waist. "You're the little spoon in this situation, and I'm the big one."

He furrowed his eyebrows for a moment before sitting up, turning me the other way so he could lay behind me. He pressed his muscular chest into my back and wrapped a strong arm around my waist, pulling me closer. "I like this one better right now." He mumbled into my ear.

I smile a bit and cuddle into him as I sigh in satisfaction. "I like this too." I felt him chuckle behind me. 

"Although I wouldn't mind the other one sometimes." He teased and I smiled while nodding.

"Of course, anything for you." I tease back and smile. He sighed and pulled me even closer to him. 

We laid in silence but that didn't bother us. It was comfortable, and nice to lay in each other's arms. I felt his chest moving slowly up and down on my back after a while and I turned to look at him, seeing that he fell asleep. I moved my arm to take his glasses off, placing them on the night stand in front of me. I pulled a blanket over the both of us and fell asleep in his protective arms.

******

I woke up a couple hours later and felt a familiar arm wrapped around my waist and I smiled a bit. I turned to see that he was still asleep.

I tried to pull away to let him have the bed to himself but he only pulled me closer. "Hmm, Rosie." He mumbled into my ear. I widen my eyes as I turn to look at him again. He was still asleep.

Did he just call me Rosie?

I smile a bit and look away, trying to conceal the small blush tainting my cheeks, even though no one could see me. 

I liked that nickname, especially from him.

I moved closer to him and listened, waiting for him to say anything else. He didn't for a few moments. I felt him shifting slightly in his sleep as I hear a small whine coming from his mouth. 

"Rosie, please, not in front of all of these people." He said in my ear and I widened my eyes. What did he mean by that? I understood when I felt very small movements being made into my behind. 

I could barely feel them if I wasn't paying attention, but I was so I felt the very slight grinding of his hips. I gasped in shock. Was he really dreaming?

"I didn't know... you liked it in public.. like this." He whispered and continued his movements every so often. I was blushing harshly at this point as I was in too much shock to do anything.

He placed a hand on my hip and pushed himself into me a little bit harder. He gasped at the motion very quietly. "Rosie, please give me more." Boy do I wish I could. 

I felt throbbing on my lower side and I closed my eyes for a moment. What was I supposed to do in a situation like this?

I suddenly hear a whimper and groan. "Please...don't leave me...unsatisfied Rosie." He whined. But after that he stopped grinding, and stopped making any noises. He was still asleep, but I assumed he was done dreaming. I wonder what he will think when I tell him about it.

Just wait until he wakes up.

an//

thanks sm for waiting for this update, probably not that good but idk. i'm thinking about ending it soon, I just need to find a right place to do so. tell me what you guys think, should i just finish it soon, maybe write a new story when im done? share thoughts