eight

Rosalina

Knock Knock

I got up from my bed as I heard knocking at my door. I groggily walked opened the door to see a beaming Jess.

"What do you want?" I asked her annoyed. She looked at me incredulously.

"Rude much?" She pushed her way past me with her hands filled with many products. I almost forgot that today was my date with Grayson. Well, Joey.

"Now. I know you don't have many dresses to choose from for this date tonight, so I decided to let you borrow some of mine.

"You really don't have to you know." I told her while walking over to my desk.

"Don't worry about it. Besides I want you to look great for that hottie Grayson." She smirked widely.

"You know I'm really going on a date with Joey right? Grayson is going with Jessica for a double date." I replied looking at her with a brow raised.

"Oh be quiet. I see the way you look at him. I also really want you to show Jessica what she can't have. Can't stand that bitch." We both laughed loudly because we couldn't stand her.

***

The next few hours were filled with makeup, hair pulling, and also trying to fit into some dresses.

I looked into the mirror and saw myself with winged eyeliner, smokey eyeshadow, and concealer with a nude pink lip color. I was wearing a dark dress with light flowers scattered around it with a dark grey cardigan wrapped around me and my old beat up black low top converse. I thought I looked pretty good.

"Thank you, Jess," I squealed as I jumped into her arms as a hug. She chuckled softly.

"It's no problem. Now, go get your man candy," She winked at me knowingly. I rolled my eyes as she shoved me out of the door and down the stairs.

I received a text message just as I made it to the front door.

Joey:
I'm here

I scoffed. When were there going to be gentlemen to walk up to your door and greet themselves?

I walked outside to see a black Audi and a tinted window rolled down so I could be greeted with Joey.

I stepped into the car and looked him up and down. He was wearing dark washed jeans, a dark blue button up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and his sandy brown hair was styled messily. He looked really good. I couldn't wait to see what Grayson looked like.

We drove towards Mag's Diner in less than ten minutes, and proceeded to get our table.

As we were waiting for them to show up, I felt a warm hand on my inner thigh working its way up before I slapped it away.

"I don't want you ruining my appetite," I glared at him. Then I saw Jessica walk in. She was wearing a tight red dress that was probably a size too small, that only reached just a couple inches below her butt. She was wearing black stilettos and a red shade of lipstick.

And I swear time went slow motion when I saw Grayson walk into the room. He was wearing dark blue suit pants with a white button up. He had his hair un-gelled unlike usually, which made him far more attractive. His light brown eyes were still behind the glasses, but it didn't matter since he was probably the only one that could pull them off.

What am I saying?! I can't possibly think that Grayson is attractive!

Everybody sat down, when the waiter came over asking for our orders.

The waiter was tall and skinny, with blonde hair swept over to the side. Fuckboy alert! I thought in my head. I swear if I had X-Ray vision I could see his brightly colored Nike socks under his dress pants.

He would continuously look at Jessica, and her the same. I started to get really mad. How could you be on a date with someone and start to check out not one, but two other guys?! Yeah that's right, she was checking out Joey too. You could tell Grayson noticed, but he tried to ignore it.

We finally got our food and of course someone had to get red wine also, a.k.a. Jessica. As she was drinking from the expensive liquid, she just so happened to "spill" it all over Grayson's white shirt.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Grayson," she basically purred out his name as she climbed over and tried to clean it up off of him. Or just get an excuse to rub all over his chest.

Anger took over my body and I reached over and took Joey's shirt with my fist and crushed my lips against his. It didn't take long for him to start kissing me back. He was an okay kisser, but wasn't nearly as good as Grayson.

Grayson, Grayson, Grayson. It that all I ever think about now?!

I pulled away and looked over at Grayson to see his face contorted into a mix of emotions. Before I could say nothing else, he stormed out of the restaurant with a perky Jessica following after him, but not without throwing me a glare and Joey a wink.

This date couldn't have gotten worse.

Until the fuckboy waiter slipped me a piece of paper with his phone number on it.

Now it was officially the worst date ever.

an//
I FEEL SO PROUD I FEEL LIKE THIS WAS A DECENT CHAPTER AND SOME DRAMA ADDED TO IT. IVE BEEN IN THE MOOD TO UPDATE RECENTLY SO I MIGHT UPDATE SOONER THAN EXPECTED!!!