twelve

Grayson

When I found out Jessica didn't have feelings for me, I felt terrible. How would you feel if a girl you have liked since elementary school dated you just because she wanted even more popularity?

Rose told me she was going to make her regret it, but how? I mean, I'm the biggest loser in school! How would anyone like me?

Rose told me to meet her at her house after school was over. As I walked into her room, I noticed something. A bunch of new things for what looks like a guy.

This isn't going to go well.

***

Rosalina

I had many clothing choices that were hella bomb for Grayson's glo-up. I was keeping my promise for when I said that bitch would regret even saying anything like that about him.

My first choice was black skinny jeans with a denim shirt, a long necklace and some dark shoes.

Next was light washed ripped jeans, rolled up, with a simple white shirt and adidas shoes.

My outfit choices were quite simple, but I could guarantee they would make Grayson look extra FINE.

"Alright I have some clothes for you if you would change into them," I said turning around to organize my choices nicely.

I turned around when I heard clothing pieces drop to the floor. When I did turn my eyes basically bulged out of their sockets. Wow.

Grayson shimmed his way out of his pants and tucked in flannel and was now standing in tight, black Calvin Klein underwear. His hair was a mess from taking his shirts off and his glasses were off as well. His tanned skin was gorgeous, and his body was just... drool worthy. He could definitely be a Calvin Klein model. I couldn't help but look down... there. But when I did I looked up quickly. As I did I noticed Grayson's face was a red color as he looked around quietly.

"I'm s-sorry, I th-thought I could change o-out h-here," He was blushing madly now. Fuck, did he have to be sexy, and cute?

"No no it's fine, just put them on so we can see how great you look and how awesome I am." I smirked to myself proudly, and I saw Grayson have a small smile on his face while it was still a light pink.

He put on the shirt first. As he was putting the pants on, I noticed he was pulling them slowly up, over his ass. And I have to say once again, wow. That's a nice ass. Nice bubble butt. I just wanna squeeze-. My thoughts were cut off when he was completely dressed in the outfit. His tanned skin complimented the light colors that he was wearing.

I reached up and ruffled his hair a bit, giving it a messy look. I put his glasses back on him and also added that long necklace to it.

"Damn, I am so good!" I patted myself on the back. I pulled him to my full length mirror, even though he was a bit tall for it. He saw his outfit and laughed lightly.

"Wow, why didn't I ever think to dress like this?" He turned a bit to look at himself all the way while I just looked at him. Seeing him laugh and smile made me happy, not a worry in the world.

I was surprised when he grabbed me by the waist and started spinning me while laughing loudly. I squeaked, but then started laughing as well. I've never felt so... happy.

After a few more spins he set me down gently on the floor. While still chuckling a bit, we just looked at each other. He was gorgeous, yet he didn't know. Or he didn't think so. His perfect plush lips, and basically flawless skin. His eyes were the perfect shade behind those cute ass glasses. That's when I realized we haven't had a kissing lesson in a long time. I think right now would be the perfect opportunity.

"Hey, do you want to have a kissing lesson? You know you're gonna look bomb as hell at school tomorrow, you're gonna want to know how to kiss all the ladies," I told him while smirking knowingly. But the truth is, I just really really wanted to kiss him.

He blushed a bit before nodding, "Yeah sure, why not? It's good to have some extra practice."

"Great, so do want to do a certain thing?" I asked him.

"Uh..." he thought for a bit before blushing like crazy. "Can we practice some, uh n-neck kissing?"

I smiled a bit before talking. This should be fun. "Sure. So when you're kissing a girls neck, you want to be gentle. You want to put your hands on her, like one hand on her hip." I grabbed his hand for demonstration and placed it on the right side of my waist.

"Then you want to put the other hand on the opposite side of the neck," I again demonstrated by taking his other hand and gently placing it on the left side of my neck.

"Now while your hands are on her you want to light, gentle strokes, almost feather like. Now you try it."

His hands slowly started to move at a fast pace so I grabbed them and slowly made light movements on my neck. I watched his face this whole time as his focused on the hand that was moving on my neck.

"If you want to start with kissing on the lips, you kiss softly down the cheek, onto the jawline, and then kiss softly on the neck. You can feel free to move and kiss different spots, lick, suck whatever. You just have to make sure you stay gentle and sexy at the same time. Got it?" He nodded his head super fast almost making me laugh.

"Would you like me to practice on you first?" He looked a bit hesitant, but before he could answer I put one hand on his neck and the other on his high shoulder. Then without asking, I pressed my lips softly to his. It took a second for him to respond back, but he lightly kissed back. Before tongues got involved, I moved to the side and kissed the corner of his mouth and made my way down to his jawline. It was sharp, but I kissed gently and sucked a bit too. He gasped at my actions.

I made my way to under his earlobe where I kissed gently, and gave it a lick while blowing cool air onto it. He shivered while also taking a deep breath in. He must really be enjoying this. I kissed slowly down his neck while pressing my tongue onto the skin, which sent him over making him groan into my ear. My hand on his neck was making light circles and also pulling some of the hair, and he was now breathing heavily into my ear. I gave him a final nibble and kiss when I stopped. I looked up at his face seeing it really red and his neck had 2 small hickies on it.

"Now you try," I said. He nodded, and placed his hand on my hip and neck like they were previously. He closed his eyes as he pulled me in for a soft kiss. I kissed back, when he kissed both of my cheeks and then made his way down my jaw. He kissed down my whole jaw, then went back down, giving it a stripe of a lick, and blew cool air onto it. I was now starting to breath heavy. He was good at this. He pressed one final kiss and made his way to my neck. He gave small pepper kisses all over my neck, making sure to go slow when he started suckling on my neck. He bit down softly on my neck making me whimper in his ear. He moaned out a bit sending vibrations through my neck. I was heating up all over the place, and I pressed my hands onto his shirt, pulling him closer to me.

He kissed his way back up, where he pressed a light open mouth kiss onto my lips. He was looking directly into my eyes. His were a shade darker, and mine probably were as well. He pulled away from me slowly, and he looked down. When he did, his face went even more red, which I didn't think was possible.

"I-I have t-to g-go. Th-thank you for the clothes." He grabbed his things and left quickly. What. The hell. Just. Happened?

an//

yaaaasss rosalina and grayson gettin it ooonnnnn. finally posted guys!! hope it's long enough for you