twenty four

Rose

After I finished cleaning Grayson up we laid around in the living room. We were currently watching a movie, but I still couldn't get earlier's events out of my head. I couldn't stop thinking of ways to get back at them.

I decided I would deal with them later, wanting to just focus on Grayson at the moment. I looked up at him for a moment while smiling before he looked down at me, blushing lightly and kissing my lips gently.

I just couldn't get over how adorable he was. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his chest. He stroked my hair for a few moments before speaking.

"Why don't we go out and do something?" He suggested. I nodded and stood up, grabbing his hand.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"We can go to the mall if you want?" I nod again and grab the car keys, pulling him out to the car with me after locking the door.

We reached the mall after some time and I get out. We both walk in together, holding hands and smiling.

Our hands were occupied with bags of clothes some stores later. We were just about to leave before his eyes lit up and he smiled widely, quickly grabbing me and pulling us into another store.

I didn't pay attention until we walked in that it was a jewelry store. I smiled lightly and looked around for a moment. "What are we doing here?" I ask him teasingly.

He continues to smile and looks around the store. I go a separate way, looking around for a moment and smiling softly as I look down at a ring. It was small, not that expensive but it was perfect.

I felt Grayson behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "That ones pretty." He points to the one I was looking at.

I nod and smile. "Mhm, maybe some day I can get it for myself." I say quietly. He's quiet for a moment and I look over and up at him. His eyebrows were furrowed like he was in deep thought.

He sighs and grabs my hand, pulling me out of the store. I frown a bit, thinking I did something wrong before leaving it alone.

Just as we were about to leave I heard a loud cackling. I grit my teeth and gripped Grayson's hand tightly, already knowing who it was. I turn around and notice it was Jessica with her friends, the same ones at school earlier.

an//

yess finally. i know it's short but i didn't know what else to do. also had anyone ever read those hella submissive harry books? because i was thinking about making one tbh, let me know what you think