fourteen

Rosalina

I left later on that Friday night while teaching Grayson a couple more things. And I must say...

Wow

He was so, incredibly sexy yet so innocent at once. I could tell he didn't know what it felt like to basically dry hump someone, but when I saw his expression it made it 1000x better.

I noticed the way he looked at me last night. His tan skin contrasted very well with the white ceiling above our head. He was getting very sweaty and I would be lying if I didn't say it was incredibly hot. His dark hair was hanging slightly over his face, and his greenish eyes were filled with all different emotions that I couldn't decipher. His muscles rippled in his arms as he was grinding up against me, and I would've liked to see his whole body nak-

Okay, I think that's enough of that.

I realized I haven't seen Alejandro or my best friend, Jessalyn. I was gonna hang out with them this weekend.

I walked downstairs to see Ale sitting on the couch watching South Park while eating donuts. I raised an eyebrow at him, but sat down anyway.

I reached my hand over for a donut be he quickly swatted it away. When the show went to a commercial, he turned the t.v. on mute and then turned to face me.

"So, you've been ditching me to go hang out with your new boy toy huh?" He watched me.

"Of course not Ale. I'm just tutoring him, that's all. You know I wouldn't ditch you over anybody in the world." I smiled at him, while he looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Hmm sure, anyways tell me about this new boy toy?" He asked me. He seemed actually interested, seeing as though his show came back on yet he wasn't paying attention to it.

"What do you want to know abo-"

"WHAT'S UP BITCHES!" I looked over to see perfect on time was Jess. It didn't startle me at all, she usually did this a lot.

"Jess get over here, Rose has a new boyfriend!" Ale screamed right in my ear. Brat.

"What?! Why wasn't I informed of this earlier?!" She looked at me with fiery eyes.

"That's because he's not my boyfriend, Jess." She still looked at me like she didn't believe me.

"Well, do you have any pictures of this mysterious man?" She asked getting comfortable on the couch as well.

"Yeah do you?" I looked to my right to see Ale with his legs crossed squirming excitedly. Well it looks like he completely forgot about t.v. and donuts.

I thought about it for a moment and nodded quietly. I scrolled through my phone to find the picture I took of Grayson. He was sitting on my bed doing some of his homework, when I called his name and he looked up at me. I quickly snapped the picture before he even noticed.

I turn the picture to Jess first and caught her eyes wide as well as her mouth.

"Rose, how did you get someone so hot?!" She snatched my phone to hold it closer. "Wow," she nodded in approval when my phone was snatched again. This time by Ale.

"What's the big deal? I don't see what you girls see in guys, honestly. I bet he still picks his nose and eats it when nobody is around." He rolled his eyes and tossed my phone back to me.

"Damn, somebody's a little upset their big sister got a boyfriend," She said in a singsong voice. I rolled my eyes as well.

"He's not my boyfriend," I thought about Grayson for a second, I wonder what he was doing right now.

"Oh! You're daydreaming about him right now! I want to know everything about this boy. What's his name?" I smiled quietly before saying.

"Grayson, his name is Grayson."

***

Grayson

I woke up the next morning a bit tired. I couldn't help but think about Rose.

Rose. Rose. Rose. Is that all I ever think about now? I thought about last night as well. I shook my head, I needed to hang out with my friend.

I called my best friend Dakota. I haven't hung with him in a little while.

I was laying in bed when he came over. I left the door unlocked for him so I didn't have to get out of bed.

"Hey, my man Gray what's going on?" We did the man hug (idk wtf it's called). We sat down on my bed talking for a little bit before he brought up something.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" He looked at me. You wouldn't have thought we were friends if you saw us separately. He was about as tall as me with a muscular build and light tan skin. His hair was a light brown, and he had grey eyes. He was pretty outgoing, unlike me.

"Uh, no," I turned my head a bit to the side, wanting to look at anything but him.

"Dude, tell me about her!" He got excited.

I groaned loudly, "I don't have a girlfriend, she just tutors me." I told him honestly.

"So you want her to be your girlfriend? I wasn't specific on any girl yet you said her?" His smile started to widen and I was scared his face was going to break.

"You have a crush!" He pushed me while laughing a bit. But then he stopped bouncing on the bed and had his eyes narrowed.

"Wait a second, did you say she, tutors you? Gray, you don't even need a tutor! What could you possibly be failing to make her teach you something?!" My eyes quit wide in realization of what I had said. Uh oh.

"Uh, it's, it's nothing really," I looked away once again.

"I guess that doesn't matter right at the moment. Tell me about her, now. What's her name?" He asked me.

I smiled while looking down.

"Her name's Rose."

an//
im so proud of myself for updating this book so much