ninteen

Rose

Grayson and I spent the rest of the day laying in the living room with the other four, watching movies.

Jess and Jason were close with each other giggling and whispering throughout the whole movie. They sat on the love seat on the left of the room. Ashlynn and Derek were another story.

They sat next to each other with a few inches in between them. Their body language showed they were tense, and you could tell Ashlynn was nervous being around him seeing as though she had a blush on her face the whole time. Derek just looked mad. They sat on the love seat on the right.

I sat next to Grayson on the couch cuddled up to his warm chest. I could sit like this forever.

The movie ended and Jason left with Jess. I couldn't believe how close they were and they just met.

I followed Grayson into the kitchen leaving Ash and Derek in the living room. I felt a bit bad leaving them in there, considering Derek looked like he didn't want to be there and Ashlynn was embarrassed out of her mind.

But I felt like I needed to talk to Grayson. We've been taking these lessons for awhile, but for what? He wasn't seeing anybody else, so did that make us something? Were we dating? I needed to know.

Grayson went to the fridge to grab something to drink. I leaned my body against the island countertop, watching him. I bit my lip before hesitatingly asking him.

"Grayson?" He looked up from the fridge and raised a perfect eyebrow. "Are we... a thing? I mean, do you want us to be a thing?"

He stopped drinking and started choking on his water. His face turned bright red and his glasses were sliding off of his nose. I ran over to him to pat on his back a bit harshly until he calmed down.

"A-A-A th-thing?!" He asked incredulously. His breathing was ragged from almost choking to death.

"Yeah, do you want to be a thing? I mean, there really is no point of having these lessons anymore, since you're basically a pro," I winked at him smirking when I saw his face flush even more.

"Th-thank you," He bit his lip and looked away. He looked so cute, and I knew I really wanted us to be together.

He's been nothing but sweet, unlike most guys I've been with. He's caring, which is what I've wanted this whole time.

"I would really like to be with you, if you wanted I mean," His face contorted into one of thought.

"I-I don't know-" I cut him off by walking over to him.

"Well, maybe this will make up your mind?" I asked him innocently while sliding my hands up his chest and around his neck. His ears turned bright red like his face, and he cast his eyes downward. I lifted his chin up and quickly gave him a small kiss on his lips.

I continued giving him small kisses on his lips when I finally pressed them onto his. He was hesitant at first, but then he slowly moved his lips on mine. He reached his arms around my waist and grabbed onto my ass squeezing tightly.

Oh wow.

He bit my bottom lip before slipping his tongue into my mouth. I pulled away before it could go on. His eyes slowly opened as a smile took over his features.

I could tell this was just the beginning for Grayson and I's relationship, whatever it was.

an//

this was kinda just a filler chapter, but i seriously don't know what to write about. please please give more suggestions for future chapters.

also i plan on writing a story about ashlynn and derek!!! and i think it'll be based on this one but instead of kissing lessons it'll be fighting lessons! what'dya think?? lmk!