seven

Rosalina

We decided that our date would be on Saturday, which would be tomorrow. Tomorrow, Jess was gonna come over and do the makeup, dresses and all the stupid girly stuff.

I was walking in the hall with Joey, goodness he wouldn't leave me alone for more than two minutes. As we were walking, I saw Grayson at his locker getting what he needed for his next class.

Without thinking I waltzed right up to him.

"Hey, Grayson," I said with a smile. He looked over at me and a blush came over his cheeks.

"Hi, Rose," he then noticed Joey come up behind me and his eyebrows drew together as he looked between Joey and I.

"Who is that?"

"Oh! Him?" I acted being surprised by Joey being behind me. "He's new here, I was showing him around and we decided we were going to go on a date."

An expression crossed over his features but I didn't have time to catch it before he gave me a tight smile.

"Oh, that's great for you two" He replied not so happy. I was starting to feel bad before I realized what I wanted to tell him in the first place.

"So I was wondering, since Joey and I were going on a date, would you want to bring Jessica to go as well? You know like a double date?"

"Um, Rosalina, I do-" I cut Joey off before he could say anything else.

"So what do you say Grayson, meet us at Mag's Diner tomorrow at 8?"

He looked at us like he was pondering my question, the replied with,

"Sure, let me just ask Jessica, thank you for inviting us," he smiled politely.

"No problem, Grayson." I smiled back.

God he was so cute.

As I watched him walk away, I felt Joey grab me by the shoulder and twist me around.

"Are you seriously going to let that nerd come to our date?" He asked in the rudest way possible. I looked at him with shock, and then anger.

"Listen here, asshole. If it wasn't for me, we wouldn't even be having this date in the first place. So I suggest you keep it to yourself," I replied glaring at him.

He put his hands up in surrender. "Sorry, didn't know you had a thing for the nerds." he replied while snickering quietly. I glared at him until I registered what he had said to me.

Did I have a thing for Grayson?

an//

TWO UPDATES IN ONE WEEK?!

im proud of myself lol. also when i say joey in this story i think of joey tribbiani even though he's better than the joey in this story lol.