Epilogue

Here it is!
Actually, I wasn't planning on continuing Ivan and Adrianne's story,
But I have seen how many of you guys requested for more. I have tons of ideas but I lack the inspiration to update and start a story.

Anyways, here's  the Epilogue you've been requesting guys and it's in a third person's POV

Enjoy!
                          your author, Lucca

——————————————————

Adrianne woke up with little fingers poking her cheeks. She also felt a soft bite on her nose.
She tried wincing but those small hands and teeth just wouldn't leave her alone. Suddenly she heard noises.

"Idanne! Stop poking mom's cheeks. She'll wake up"

"Why? Kuya it's already 8:38, and I'm hungry"

Adrianne heard a sigh, naramdaman din nya ang bahagyang paglubog ng kama. She heard her daughter groan.

"Nanny olivia's in the kitchen. Just ask her to prepare something for you"

"But kuya, I don't like the food she makes. I like yours and mom more"

"But mommy's tired. Let her sleep"

"Really? Is that the reason why she's not wearing anything? Becasue she's too tired to put on clothes?"

"I don't know, maybe?"

Instant na namula ang pisngi ni Adrianne sa narinig mula sa inosenteng usapan nila.
She couldn't help but to curse Ivan in her mind. He suddenly woke her up last night, when he came home late, and left just before she woke up.

"Then can you please make my breakfast, kuya? Please?"

"Okay okay, just keep your voice down and don't move or I'll drop you. You're too heavy"

"Hey! Are you saying that I'm fat?!"

"I never said a thing, you're just hearing things"

Ilang segundo pa ay narinig na ni Adrianne ang papalayong yapak nila. Agad siyang bumangon at nagbihis.

When she looked at the mirror, napuno nanaman ng hickey , down to  colar bone.
That that she hates it, but she just doesn't want her kids seeing it and asking bunch of questions na hindi nya naman masagot sagot. They're smart, at madalas hindi makuntento sa mga paliwanag niya.
And another thing is that, nagtatampo pa siya kay Ivan, ilang araw na itong umuuwi ng madaling araw at umaalis bago pa siya gumising.

"That prick better not be cheating on me"
Nang gigigil nya saad habang pumipili ng damit na sakto para matakpan ang mga hickeys na nasa leeg niya.

"Mommy! " Bungad agad ng bunso niyang babae pagkarating niya sa dining room.
Sinalubong niya agad ito ng halik sa pisngi.

Bumaling siya sa panganay niya at ngumiti dito. Pero sa halip na halikan niya rin ito ng halik sa pisngi, kumunot ang noo nito na para pang pinapagalitan siya.

"You woke up late again mom, dad already left for work but you're still in your bed, snoring"

Namula ang pisngi ni Adrianne "Hey, hindi ako humihilik noh, you can even ask your dad"

"Whatever mom, go sit there and I'll prepare your pancake"

Napakamot nalang sa batok si Adrianne at umupo sa tabi ng ng bunso nya.

Her eldest, Iver, acts like a grown up. Palagi itong seryoso. Kumpara sa mga kaedad nito ay mas gugustuhin pa nitong mag basa ng mga libro sa office ni Ivan. Sometimes she thinks that her eldest is more mature than her.