Chapter 15

It's a rainy night that time, and the little girl is peacefully playing with her dolls in her room,  suddenly she heard a gun shot.

She glanced at the door and wondered what was happening downstairs.

She ignored it, but she heard another gun shot, followed by a her mom's horrified scream.

Out of curiosity, she stood up and opened her room. She quickly knocked at her big sister's room just beside hers.

"Ate Alissa? Ali are you there?"

No one responded. She once again looked down when she heard noises. She followed her instinct.

She ran all the way down to search for her mom and dad.

When she was at the stairs, she saw her mom sitting in the floor with her dad fast asleep on her lap.

"Mommy! Mommy where did ate Alissa go? She wasn't in her room"

The moment her mom heard her, her face formed a painful expression and a tear continued on escaping her bruised cheek.
Her lip is swollen and her hair is a mess.

The vases and paintings were scattered in the living room.

"Adrianne! Adi no! Don't come here! "

She never saw her mother act like this. She has always been calm, neat and she never even raised her voice on her or her sister once.

Instead of following her mother's order , she still came closer to her mom. And the moment she saw everything, her whole body shutted down.

All her senses were numb.

There's a gun, blood, knives and her father's body soaked with blood. There's a hole in his forehead and his eyes are wide open.

"M-mom? What's — whats h-happening?"

She can barely speak.  The little girl started crying and trembling in fear.

Her mom shoocked her head.
"Adi! Adi please baby! Run! Run away from here! "

Her mom's blood soaked blood reached for her, she's trembling. She's panicking.
"L-listen Adrianne. Listen to mommy okay?"

Her mom is forcing her to look at her eyes, making her focus on everything she wanted to say.
"Listen baby, m-mom and dad is f-fine. But you gotta listen to me okay?"

The little girl nodded. "Run away from here. Remember what your dad has given you on your 7th birthday baby? Throw it away sweetheart. P-promise mom that you'll get rid of it, okay?"

Though she was shaking, she mananged to step back while crying.

"M-mom. C-come with me please.. I'm scared mom"

Her mom sobbed. "everything will be okay sweety, now..... now go"

Her mother motioned her to walk fast, away from the bloody scene she just witnessed.

Just as she was taking her fifth step, someone talked behind her

"Well, well. I didn't know Adamson has two daughters"
Her fear has worsen, just as she heard the man's voice.

"No! No! Samuel let my daughter go!" her mom rushed to go near her but has been immobilized by three guys in black.
"Please she doesn't have anything to do with this! Samuel let her go!"