Chapter 15 - Reborn Knows

Their Age:

Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi, Giotto, Lampo, Lambo – 15

G, Asari, Mukuro, Chrome, Kyoya, Ryohei – 16

Knuckle, Alaude, Daemon, Elena – 17

Disclaimer: ...Not doing it again.

Previously on Tri-Ni-Sette's Skies:

"Reborn?!" Ieyasu gaped. Wait, he's pretty sure that Reborn was still in Italy this morning, how in the world he flew back here in few hours only?

"Baka-Ie, Mama and Baka-Mitsu is still out. Tell them Tsuna and I are going out for a bit," The hitman said, before pulling Tsuna with him.

"Wait, Reborn! Reborn, I just got back-," Was all Ieyasu heard from Tsuna, before the brunet disappear with the hitman.

~KHR~

Tsuna stared at the hitman nervously. He is currently sitting at the park nearby via getting dragged by Reborn just now. The hitman is standing and staring at him as if trying to figure what is the brunet thinking about.

"A-Ano..Reborn?"

"Tsuna," His name came out harshly from the black haired man, making him flinched for a second. Reborn never use that kind of tone before with him, "What is that bruise that you're hiding with your flames?"

Tsuna cursed. He forgot that out of other Arcobaleno, Reborn is the most sensitive one if it's about his flames.

"B-Bruise?" Damn it he just stuttered. He is a really bad liar.

"I pull you here so Baka-Ie won't fuss over that bruise, don't ever try to lie," Should he tell him? He doesn't want him to get worried about these little things.

"I just fell do-"

"Is it bullies again?" Tsuna widened his eyes at that. Reborn sighed when Tsuna just stood there like a statue, not answering his question. So Bullies again huh.

Tsuna for some reasons always attract bullies. No matter how kind he is or how smart and polite he is, the bullies always attracted to him. His feminine looks, kindness, others, there are always reasons for those trashes to hurt him. The brunet is just too kind for not wanting revenge.

"Why didn't you stop them?" He asked again.

"Because...because they're only civilians, and this is nothing compare to what I have gone through. It's okay," The brunet answered. His brown eyes looking straight at Reborn's black one "Promise me, you won't hurt them,"

Tch

He wanted to face-palmed, but sadly he has the number-one-hitman image to maintain. "Fine, I won't hurt them physically,"

"Thank you, Reborn. I promise I'll tell you when it got out of hands," The brunet smiled brightly before start going on about what they'll eat for dinner, missing the smirk on Reborn's face.

"I won't hurt them, but that doesn't mean the others can't,"

No one will survive after hurting his sky like that, no one and not even civilians. With a permanent smirk on his face, he followed Tsuna as the brunet is still going on about dinner's menu.

"Tsuna, how about we go somewhere to eat tonight?"

"Eh but what about the others?"

"I told maman we won't be home for dinner,"