Chapter 19 - Festival

Previously on Tri-Ni-Sette's Skies:

"You need to be more aggressive than that to seduce me, Tsuna," Reborn whispered before kissing his cheek.

"E-Eh?!"

"But I appreciate the effort, Love~" Reborn teased before standing up and walked away. He laughed happily as he left the still blushing sky on the bench.

Tsuna just sat there dumbfounded, before his brain start functioning again. The flustered brunet ran after the hitman in full speed few seconds after he realizes that the hitman knew what he was trying to do. He's going to pay!

~KHR~

Ieyasu looked at his brother who seems angry (pouting). Tsuna has lived with him for few months since all the future fiasco and he never showed this side of him ever.

He looked at Hayato who is sitting on G's side. The silver haired didn't look like he's about to kill himself, so it's probably not him. "Then, it's probably that person," the only reason that he can think of, is a certain hitman.

For these past few months, Ieyasu found out that Tsuna's guardians literally worship him, even the Hibari Kyouya, so there's no way that they can stand of making the tuna-fish angry and still act normally. Hayato especially, worship the ground that his brother walked on.

He was about to open his mouth and ask before G spluttering caught his attention. "What's wrong?" He asked the red haired man. Arching an eyebrow as if asking about what is wrong with his pink haired friend.

G just continued to gape and slowly turns to look at Ieyasu. Disbelief is shown on his face. It's as if he just saw Reborn dancing like a ballerina in tutu and everything. Okay that's too far, damn it Ieyasu stop! That is just plain disturbing.

Looking at G's finger which is shaking and pointing at someone, Ieyasu turned to see the most shocking thing that ever happened in his whole life. Never ever he believed that it was even possible, because sitting there on the judges' seat, is Reborn with a red hand-print on his cheek.

Which can only come from one person judging from the amused smile and not scary "I-am-going-to-kill-someone" scowl on the hitman's face.

Ieyasu looked at his brother dumbly. What could have possibly happen for the hitman to guarantee a slap from his sweet, beloved, and kind twin brother? Did the hitman try to grope him perhaps? IS THAT WHAT IT IS?

"W-What the hell?" he managed to choked out.

"I thought I was a goner for imagining that..." Hayato mumbled, and honestly Ieyasu won't blame him for thinking of that.

"Oya oya, seems like he got blessed by the holy slap," Mukuro added.

Chrome who is sitting near him, giggled. She remembered it like yesterday, the first time when his brother got that slap from watching Tsuna changing in his room before, claiming that he is guarding the brunet. Oh boy was their sky furious when he found out.

"Mukuro-nii would know," She giggled out, making the male pineapple glare at her playfully.

Ieyasu just continue to stare at his tutor dumbly.

"Ieyasu may I sit here?,"

"Sure," He automatically answered.

Ieyasu jumped up when Timoteo who sat down beside of him, slapped his shoulder, "NO- GRANDPA?!" He yelped out when the old man who is wearing a very normal shirt and shorts laughed.

"You need to pay more attention to your surroundings, Ieyasu,"

"Ah..." Ieyasu laughed nervously. He sincerely hopes that Reborn won't found out about that. No one wants another day of torture, "Grandpa, what are you doing here? With no guards too!"