Chapter 13 - The End

Their Age: (In the past)

Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi, Giotto, Lampo, Lambo – 15

G, Asari, Mukuro, Chrome, Kyoya, Ryohei – 16

Knuckle, Alaude, Daemon, Elena – 17

Disclaimer: ...Not doing it again.

Previously on Tri-Ni-Sette's Skies:

"Everyone..." Tsuna smiled, tearing up as his friends' loyalty and feelings wrapped around him. The flames grew bigger until they were surrounded by it.

At the last moment, Tsuna looked at Reborn and whispered something which made the hitman looked down, clenching his hands. Then the fire grew bigger and brighter, enveloping everything in blinding light.

When the light is gone, so is Tsuna and his guardians. Leaving only the colored Arcobaleno's Pacifiers and Tsuna's own pacifier.

"TSUNAAA!"

~KHR~

"TSUNAAA!" Ieyasu screamed out, staring at horror of the place where his twin was before disappearing.

His guardians just stood there, eyes looking downward mourning for their siblings. They will respect their choices to be with their Sky.

"Mother, I have failed you," G clenched his hands. Back then, he promised his mother that he will watch over Hayato for her, and yet he failed. Now, in this future, he still failed to protect what matters to him.

"Tsu...-chan..." Ieyasu reached out for the orange pacifier, holding it softly as if it will break if he's not careful. He starts to tremble when it hit him that his other half just died, and then the tears fall. He didn't cry only for Tsuna, but also for the future Ieyasu who lost his twin.

"Impossible..." Fuuta gasped out, "The Arcobaleno haven't returned yet?!"

"No," Reborn started, "They have received the flame, but it will take some times,"

"What have you done..."

"That psycho..."

They looked back at the white haired man that just flew down, his face shadowed, "I finally found the last piece of my puzzle and he died!" He screamed out. His last piece of the puzzle now is gone forever with no way to recover anymore. "My dream to awaken tri-ni-sette and to become the ruler of space and time is all gone...ALL GONE!"

"Ieyasu-dono..."

"Do you know...DO YOU KNOW WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Byakuran screamed clutching his head, eyes unfocused.

Suddenly Ieyasu's ring glowed brightly and the power pushed Byakuran back for few meters away. "Who do you think you are?" Ieyasu's voice is terrifying, full of raw emotion and hatred towards the white haired man. "It's because you destroyed this world, this is why Tsuna died!" Ieyasu screamed out.

"It seems like Decimo's ring won't survive for any longer, Giotto," A voice called out. Everyone looked at G's storm ring which begins to shine and the first storm guardian ghost appeared on his side. The same thing happened with the others' Vongola rings.

"Decimo..." Primo ghost appeared beside Ieyasu trembling figure and hold onto the blonde's shoulder. "Don't let your brother sacrifice to go waste, control yourself," He said.

"Vongola...Primo?"

"We have talked about it, and we decided to trust your generation, Decimo," Primo smiled at his descendant softly, "I, Giotto di Vongola will entrust my will and the true power of Vongola rings to the tenth generation,"