Chapter 9 - Going Back?

Their Age: (In the past)

Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi, Giotto, Lampo, Lambo – 15

G, Asari, Mukuro, Chrome, Kyoya, Ryohei – 16

Knuckle, Alaude, Daemon, Elena – 17

Disclaimer: ...Not doing it again.

So...I have decided to give is a try and write sho-ai/yaoi/bxb whatever you want to call it.

AND THE PAIRING THAT I HAVE IN MIND –for now- IS *Drum rolls*

SEE IT BY YOURSELF XD I found the perfect pic also XD Huehuehue

Previously on Tri-Ni-Sette's Skies:

"The battle for tri-ni-sette huh..." in the small house on the hill, was a white haired man eating a ramen. His eyes sharp as the blade, looking at the cloudy sky.

"Shouldn't you be moving by now?" A green haired woman said.

"Ma~ I supposed that you're right, and you're not coming.." The woman just sat there, continue to read a book with rainbow cover, "...Luce?"

~KHR~

"Daemon..." Vongola Primo called out.

"Primo...I'm not worthy of meeting you. I betrayed your trust and have spat on you, the person who accepted me," Ieyasu who stood between G10 and Asari looked at the mist guardian with worry. Although Daemon tried to killed him and his friends..He still hopes that Primo will forgive him, because he did forgive his own Daemon when the mist guardian tried to kill him before. The way might be wrong, but Deamon cares about Vongola as much as Primo is. He just strays away from his right path after his Elena died.

"Daemon... no matter what you did, I will always be your sky. The sky that will wait patiently for his elements to come back," Vongola Primo sounds so emotionless, but Ieyasu can see it clearly. Behind of those orange orbs, is the acceptance and forgiveness.

"Tch, finally you're back, creep. How stupid can you be for thinking that Primo will throw you away," G1 said.

"Nufufufu~, I'm rethinking it again because I can't seem to bear your barking, Puppy," There comes the creepy laugh from the first generation melon. Ieyasu just sweat dropped at him. For real?! This Melon just come back and he's insulting G again...

Now he knows...no wonder how the first generation ends up as the Vongola strongest generation. From the test that they have given to inherit their will, Ieyasu started to understand more about them.

"Back then, Vongola was a vigilante group that I made to protect our dearest ones..."

"Primo..." The vigilante group that was supposed to protect people, "I will return Vongola back to that time again, I promise," Ieyasu eyes is burning with resolution.

Vongola was made to protect people... he will inherit the throne to protect those who matter for him. Byakuran be damned for hurting his brother for so long.

"Finally, Baka-Ie," Reborn just smirked under his fedora, hiding the fact that he's proud of his student.

Vongola Primo looks very surprised to hear those words coming out from his grandson's lips. Will he be the one to trust?

"Decimo..."

"Tch, brats. Do you know how-" G1 started

"I shall keep that in mind. But for now, I believe Byakuran must been dealt first," Primo smiled warmly at Ieyasu, before fading away with his guardian.