Chapter 17 - The Guest

Previously on Tri-Ni-Sette's Skies:

"DETENTION for speaking up against teacher!" Nezu yelled out before he continued with his lesson.

The brunet just sat there, looking down at his hands.

For 2 hours of the lesson, he didn't pay attention at all. He doesn't know why he even deserves this kind of behavior from them. While his classmates just looked at him in pity, wanting to help but can't do anything.

~KHR~

"...na...Tsuna!"

"Ah?" Tsuna looked at Ieyasu who is looking at him worryingly.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Sorry, Ie-nii. I was just thinking about something," The blonde seems reluctant but didn't ask for more, "What did you say again?"

"Aria-san coming for visit, she said something about bringing a guest with her," Ieyasu told him.

"Eh? Aria-san coming to visit? When? And the guest?"

"I don't think actually know... She didn't say anything about it," Honestly, Ieyasu doesn't know who the guest is, but Aria sounds a little bit happy when she told him that.

He looked at Tsuna who is frowning again. His eyes darkened when he recall how Reborn told him that Nezu punished Tsuna for being late, while himself being late too. What a pathetic excuse for teacher. Teacher pick on student so shamelessly, what a joke.

He's also furious with how his brother's classmates didn't even try to help or at least stir the conversation elsewhere when those three lil' Bitc- girls start trash talking about his adorable twin. It was just unforgivable!

"Oh just wait, Ieyasu, you'll have your revenge soon," The blonde cackled, making the brunet who is sitting near him sweat-dropped.

Tsuna just looked at his twin and start wondering if Reborn's lesson finally damaged his brother's head. If so, this is going to be bad because they can't have a brain-damaged boss.

This was the scene that greeted their right-hand-men when they arrived, Ieyasu who is still cackling maniacally, and Tsuna who tried to ignore the blonde by his side.

"What on earth..." Hayato begins.

"Don't even ask," G stopped his brother, "With how that stupid boss normally is, I won't even bother to ask if I were you," It was all for the best if no one asked.

The silver haired bomber looked at the still laughing blonde warily, before went to greet Tsuna.

"I'll go grab some tea for you two," Tsuna stood up, "Please make yourself comfortable," With that, he left the brothers and the blonde together in the living room. He should make that one tea which Hayato enjoy so much for them.

When G makes sure that the brunet is away, he picked up a nearby book and threw it to Ieyasu's face as hard as he can.

"OUCH!"

~KHR~

"Aria-san!" Tsuna stood up from his seat and went to hug the green haired woman.

"Tsuna!" Aria squealed happily before picking up the brunet and spun him around.

Gamma just sighed at the two, but not before acknowledging the storm guardians and future Decimo. Giglio Nero might be having a good relationship with Vongola, but that doesn't mean he can just disrespect the future Decimo.

"Aria-san, it's been a while," Ieyasu said.

"It has! Where's Reborn?" Aria asked. She noticed that the hitman is nowhere near the house when she first arrive which is strange with how protective he is with Tsuna.