Chapter 3 - The Protecting Mists

Their Age: (In the past)

Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi, Giotto, Lampo, Lambo - 15

G, Asari, Mukuro, Chrome, Kyoya, Ryohei - 16

Knuckle, Alaude, Daemon, Elena - 17

Disclaimer: Does this story belong to me? Yes. Does Katekyo Hitman Reborn belong to me? No.

Chapter 03: The Protecting Mists

Previously on Tri-Ni-Sette's Skies:

Dino stepped forward with his whip. "Take Tsunayoshi and the others, and get out of here," Dino told Giotto. "I will buy you some time to get out of here,"

"But, you'll be all by yourself, Dino" Giotto told him. Not noticing the smile on his twin face.

"Someone has to do this." Dino answered. "The real six Funeral Wreaths will be here any minute. Go!" Giotto was at lost, not knowing what to do. Before he had a chance Tsuna ran up to the mist guardian as if waiting for something.

Daemon turned to look at him only to freeze, he knew this feeling. Indigo colored mist begin to pour from the air, he looked around while Tsuna wait patiently. Not caring that Byakuran was walking to them.

"No one will be able to stop me," Byakuran told them, not noticing the mist. Giotto turned around when he felt the sensation of powerful unfamiliar mist flames.

'M-Mist flame?' He thought.

"Kufufufu~"

~KHR~

"Kufufufu, I don't know about that." A familiar voice for Tsuna, Daemon, and Elena came from the indigo colored mist. The mist slowly disappeared to show a male and female with the same pineapple hairstyle and tridents.

"Not even us?" The male said again.

Giotto and Byakuran were both shocked to see the man right there, Daemon and Elena were speechless when the mist getting clearer and showed them the figures. But before either of them could say anything, Tsuna voice rang out.

"Mukuro! Chrome!" Tsuna said as he stared at them in happiness. He run up and hug them. "Both of you are okay!"

"Bossu?" Chrome tilted her head in confusion when she saw tears streaming down from Tsuna face. "What's wrong?" Chrome gently cradles Tsuna in her arms and patting his soft locks.

"There will be a hell to pay, what have you done to my dear Sky, Marshmallow freak?" Mukuro growled at Byakuran, as he point his trident to the white haired man.

Meanwhile, Ieyasu was panicking when he see another fruits (A/N: Sorry, but I have to do this!) except the melon in his group. Ieyasu turned to stare at his brother that still crying in the girl embrace calmly.

'IS THAT MY TSUNA GIRLFRIEND?! OH MY LORD ADJKFLGLHKKDLKKS......'

"Chrome, help me out," Mukuro said while kufufufu-ing, ready to fight the person who make his sky cried.

"I understand, Mukuro-sama" Chrome gently pushed Tsuna behind and smiled at the brunet.

Mukuro, after Kufufufu-ing, released his first path and caught Byakuran in it. "It's been a while isn't it, Dear brother,"

"Mukuro! Chrome-chan!" Elena yelled

"Oya Oya Elena-san, how do you get youself into this mess?" Mukuro looked like he is ready to murder his older brother painfully and slowly because pulling his dearest big sister figure here.