Chapter 11 - The Sky's Guardians Arrive!

Their Age: (In the past)

Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi, Giotto, Lampo, Lambo – 15

G, Asari, Mukuro, Chrome, Kyoya, Ryohei – 16

Knuckle, Alaude, Daemon, Elena – 17

Disclaimer: ...Not doing it again.

Just imagine that it's a adult Mukuro and Chrome wearing a formal black suit, and indigo colored shirt from the pic above~ And just imagine Giglio Nero attire for Tsuna :)

Previously on Tri-Ni-Sette's Skies:

Ieyasu just can stare in horror when he saw his brother falling. His body can't move an inch because he's shaking so hard. Then suddenly a flash of red flame slammed into his brother and fly higher.

At the same time, a flash of lightning slam into Kikyo, and Daisy arm got slashed by a sword.

The tenth generation just looked at the source of the attack and jaw dropped. Asari and Lampo eyes widened when they saw two people that look so much like them.

Tsuna opened his eyes and tears begin to fall from it when he saw a familiar silver hair and warm green eyes staring at him warmly.

"Tsuna-sama, I'm sorry that we're late. Are you hurt?" The silver haired man asked.

~KHR~

"H-Hayato..." Tsuna sobbed out before he starts hugging the silver haired man and cried like his life depends on it. The silver haired man just smiled warmly at the crying brunet.

"Yare yare, how dare you lowly people make Tsuna-nii cry. Ore-sama won't forgive you!" The man with curly black hair yelled out, sending another lightning at the funeral wreaths.

"Whoever make Tsuna cry is unforgiveable," Come from the black spiky haired man.

Tsuna looked at the two other men and sobbed harder, "T-Takeshi...Lambo..."

Asari and Lampo fall to their knees when Tsuna confirm those two identities. Takeshi and Lambo...those two are their brothers who was presume dead long ago.

G meanwhile is gapping like a fish. His feelings are mixed between happy and shocked, because standing there with Tsuna on his arm, is his little brother. He might look older, but that silver hair and green eyes which he inherit from their mother said it all, this person is his brother that went missing and presume dead years ago.

"Hayato? Isn't that G's brother name?" Knuckle asked. The girls just gasped when they hear that.

"Gokudera Hayato huh?" Dino just looked at the silver haired man, trying to read what kind of man he is.

They shivered when the warm face of the silver haired man gone and replaced with a dark glare to the Funeral Wreaths.

"How dare you...Making Tsuna-sama cried like this. WE WON'T FORGIVE ANYONE WHO MAKES OUR SKY CRIES!" He yelled out as he pulled out a gun out of nowhere and starts shooting storm flames fireballs to Kikyo.

The spiky black haired man who is still smiling since he arrived here, start swinging his baseball bat which turn into a sword...a real frigging sword.

But before he could throw an attack, the sky suddenly turn upside down.

"How the fu-"

"Tch, we should bring that pineapple here if we're dealing with mist user," Hayato said. Don't get him wrong. It's not like he's finally admitting that he might need the pineapple help, it just Torikabuto's illusion might be in par with Mukuro if not weaker. So the pineapple is the best person to face him.