Chapter 2 - Come With Us!

Their Age: (In the past)

Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi, Giotto, Lampo, Lambo – 15

G, Asari, Mukuro, Chrome, Kyoya, Ryohei – 16

Knuckle, Alaude, Daemon, Elena – 17

Disclaimer:  Does this story belong to me? Yes. Does Katekyo Hitman Reborn belong to me? No.

••••••
Chapter 02: Come with us!

Previously on Tri-Ni-Sette’s Skies:

“Tsuna, y-you’re willing to let your friends die?” Giotto turned to his brother in shock.

“The rest is up to you, Baka-Gio,” Reborn said as he had his fedora covering his eyes. Tsuna looked down at the baby with sad expression.

“Tsuna has asked you to protect him, what are you going to do?”

“B-But he’s willing to let his friends die…” Giotto stopped talking when he saw his brother’s gaze, ‘Those eyes, he’s made up his mind as if knowing that this would happen,’

Tsu-chan, it seems like your brother doesn’t want to deal with you. Comeback to me, I’m willing to forgive you right now.” Byakuran said as he raised his arm to him.

Meanwhile, Giotto was at a loss, he had no idea what to do, just then, memories of him and his brother surface to his mind.

He remember! Long time ago, he promised to his brother that he was going to protect Tsuna from any enemies or bad guy that tried to hurt him. Giotto widened his eyes, he reached out his hand and grabbed Tsuna’s arm just as the said brunet was about to walk into the white haired man side. He gave him a determined look, shocking Tsuna and Byakuran at the same time.

-KHR-

“Come with us!” Giotto said, not letting his arm go. Tsuna turned to stare at him, his chocolate eyes growing bigger as all his tears came out. “Join us, Tsu-chan!” Those words had the brunet in tears, as he heard his brother say the name he longed for. “Everyone! We’re going to protect my brother!”

Haru, Kyoko, and Elena had smiles on their faces.

“Tsuna-san!”

“Okay! Well said!” Knuckle said as he also had a determined look on his face.

“Yeah!” Asari said as he also looked determined.

“Roger!” G said. Everyone smiled at the words of Giotto.

“Thank you!” Tsuna gave his brother the brightest smile, making the said blonde blushed after seeing Tsuna’s smile and realizing what he just called him.

“Idjit, like I will let that happen,” Zakuro said.

“Byakuran-sama, please give us permission to attack and take Tsunayoshi-sama back.” Kikyo said. The white haired man had a dark look on his face before answering.

“Go for it,” Kikyo pulled out his ring.

“Time for destruction,” Torikabuto said, flying towards them. Squalo threw more bombs and used the smoke to his advantage. He flew up towards them with his box weapon.

“VOIII! THAT’S MORE LIKE IT!” He attacked Kikyo, swinging his sword around. Alaude looked pissed as Haru and Lampo in her side looked scared.