Chapter 1 - The Sky Arcobaleno

Summary:

Take place in Future Arc.

Sawada Tsunayoshi is the missing son of Sawada Iemitsu and Sawada Nana. When Sawada Ieyasu and his guardians travel to the future to free the world from Byakuran, he meet with his missing other half that carrying the orange Sky Arcobaleno pacifier as the Millefiore Black Spell commander. Arco!27, SkyArco!27, Arcobaleno!27, R27 and G27 (Family)...

Pairings: G27 & R27 (Family), ALL27 (I mean sibling love everyone), one sided 10027

Warnings: G and Hayato's sailor mouth, Brother complex (?), OCCness!Reborn, Byakuran insane mind?

This is my first KHR fanfic that I wrote, so don't judge me too hard please. Some of you maybe wanted to see R27 or G27 scene or maybe 1827, heck! I am the fan of R27. My favorite story is where Tsuna became the Sky Arcobaleno! So here it is! XD

Slight information:
Tsuna is missing when he was 5 years. He was playing alone in the park because Giotto is sick and can't play with him. Before he notices, he was knocked out. He opened his eyes to saw his body was strapped to a bed with white coated people grinning at him. Yes, he is kidnapped by Estraneo (Did I wrote it right?) Famiglia. Aria, the Giglio Nero boss save him and take him in. He grew up as Aria son and the heir of Giglio Nero Family, and Gamma as his subordinate *COUGH*Dad*COUGH*. So yeah, Yuni doesn't exist in this story...(at least not in this arc yet)

For your information, Iemitsu and Nana is a loving parents and Giotto love his brother. So...no character bashing or evil twin because I love them too much, and Giotto is the next Vongola Decimo and his guardians will be his original guardian. All of Tsuna guardian is the Black spell members...they grew up as Tsuna childhood friend in Giglio Nero mansion.

Their Age:

Tsuna, Hayato, Takeshi, Giotto, Lampo, Lambo - 15

G, Asari, Mukuro, Chrome, Kyoya, Ryohei - 16

Knuckle, Alaude, Daemon, Elena - 17

DISCLAIMER: Kyokugen! Not mine

UWU 💕

Giotto was looking at the wounded Shoichi with his guardians, Elena, Haru, I-pin, and Kyoko surrounding them. He was silent throughout the entire time Shoichi explained to them of what had happened to the other parallel world except this one, how they were all conquered and destroyed by Byakuran. Or how he had planned all of this when he saw this future and how it was the only world where he had met with Giotto, and how Giotto in not really dead because he was shot with a Deathperation shot, a special shot that leaves the body in a state of dead.

"And yet, we lost..." Giotto said as he listened to the story. He looked down at the ground in confusion and sadness while all his guardians blamed themselves for losing the choice game.

"Without even knowing, how important this was for you, or how you felt about it,"

"Haha, that's right." Byakuran said as he and his guardian walked to him.