A New Home

DISCLAIMER: Copyright of the FNAF universe goes to Scott Cawthon, and the particular canon in which this story takes place was created by him and Kira Breed-Wrisley in the original novel trilogy. This story, despite its novel-like length and appearance, is nothing more than an unmonetized fanfiction continuation of that series by a fan and aspiring writer. (See the end of chapters for references; the end of the story will contain a full list of credits once written)

A/N: Originally, upon the completion of The Nightmare House, I intended to be done and move onto something else, but a reviewer on Fanfiction encouraged me to keep adding to the fandom. After some consideration, I came up with a plot I found interesting enough to try out. As of right now (this first chapter being posted), the story is not quite complete but is getting close. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to wait until I finished before I started posting here, but I decided that since I've already posted my other stories, I might as well begin posting this one too in case anyone has any feedback.

To give a little bit of background: although a few familiar characters and ideas do make an appearance, this story does NOT take place in any settings from the new Fazbear Frights series. Rather, it is actually a continuation of my previous stories, which themselves are continuations of the original novel series . While I wanted to go in a new direction and write something that features a mostly original cast of characters, I figured it would be more fun to have it still take place in a familiar setting, so there WILL be Easter eggs!

As always, happy reading!

____________________________________________________________

MONDAY, JUNE 26, 2017, 4:46 PM

"Hi, you've reached Chris. I'm currently unable to take your call. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you whenever I can. Thank you."

BEEP.

"Hey, it's me. I got your message. Um, are you really sure that it's actually still there? Nobody's set foot in that place...or at least what's left of it...for almost twenty years. Remember, I was there when it happened. Everything's been burned up and swept away. I can't see how anyone could find anything in that wreckage. Last I heard, all of it had been collected and secured in a high-tech vault somewhere for analysis. But I know you've been working hard and based on what you told me, it does sound like something fishy is going on, so I trust your judgment. If you're right and there's still some out there, then I completely agree: they absolutely cannot get their hands on it. You've put way too much effort into this to let all of your hard work be ruined. I'd love to help you, but I know exactly what you'd say: 'You had your mission. This is my mission.' Besides, I can't get away right now. Not with the holiday weekend coming up. Business, you know? Besides, I don't even know what to look for. My wife does, but she just left for Arizona for a few weeks to cover for a colleague, not that she'd want to go back there ever again, either. I know we talked about not calling on your cell because it risks blowing your cover, but I really want to check in with you one last time before you do this, but knowing you, you've probably already left by now and it doesn't matter, but in case I can't reach you...please be careful, no matter what happens . You're playing a dangerous game that I know well. Best of luck. We'll talk when you get back."

END OF MESSAGE.

____________________________________________________________

"Are we there yet?"

"Not yet, 'Liv."

Olivia made a pouting face at her mother and crossed her arms. "You said we'd be there by now!"