(1)

Everything was so sudden. i didn't know what to do. Is it my luck that's so bad? Or am I destined to such because of some mistakes? Did my sin in the last life was so grave that the Lord punished me in this life? Who can even understand what am going through all these just looks like a night mare.

"If you refuse me then I will destroy everything that looks dear to you... Starting from your father"

My father?? Heh when we say the devil is truly the master of all evil...

How?! How did I even fall in to such hands?? And why me? Is not that I wish such things to someone else, is just that I can't take it myself.

How? How will I get through this? My father's life is at stake. But again what solution am l looking for? I could only sacrifice myself by accepting his offer. Or die courageously and put an end to everything

"If you think killing yourself is an option then you won't blame me for letting those dear to you to follow right after right?"

" Is it that much of a good to you?"

"..."

" You've been threatening me to make a deal with you.. since when does the devil force anyone to do so? I can't bring you any good and I won't hurt anyone just to save myself. Don't think forcing me will make me one of your marionnettes"

" I never said you will be."

" Then what do you want? "

" A wife. You're supposed to be mine and I am just claiming what's mine."

" I'm not yours and I won't be yours no matter what you do you won't control."

" I'm not here to control just to take back what's mine"

"..."

Yours? How funny. I really have so much courage to not shout out I will never ever be yours.

Cool down, mind set think about father

" What are the terms of the contract? Don't expect me to just accept anything you will say."

" Quite simple, if you accept to marry me then I won't harm your family and you must live with me."

" Live with you?? Because you do have a home?"

"... Even though I didn't now I need one since I'm taking a wife."

" What if I have objections to those conditions?"

" What type of objections will you even have?"

" Presenting yourself, Lucifer, with you anything could be tricky... And I will fall in trap without fighting. Since it's a contract I do have my conditions too."

The silence filling the room was almost freezing like hitting a hot spot.

" So... won't you ask what are they?"

" What..?"

" Firstly since its a contract, to take me as your wife you will have to wait atleast 3years for me to turn 21 before proposing"

" I'm not the patient type"

" Then you would have forced your way to paradise."

"Speaking to me in such a way... you...what other request?"

"Next, you have no right to touch me after marriage."

"..."

" Thirdly, after marrying me any harm done directly or indirectly by you will break off our contract."

" Sure... Are you done?"

" Yes"

" Then let's establish the contract this will be done in five seconds but before I need to place my last condition since you placed three of them, we must be equal"

What is he planning?

" My last request is simple too. If your family gives you to me before you turn 21, then all your request are invalid."

Wait what?!

" Contract established."

"No!"

In just a few words he made my requests invalid. But this must not happen. I have to make sure to not marry before 21.

" Why look at me with such eyes? You shouldn't have tempted me"

Tempted?! Ha

He says I tempted him?! As if !

_*_"_*_"_*_"_*_"_*_"_*_"_*_"_*_"_*_"_*_

To be continued