(6)

" my lords and ladies, welcome home"

Franklin was quite good at putting people in a comfortable situation but still it wasn't about anyone but my family.

Why would they even want to visit?

" Ella! "

Oh my! My grandmother Helen.

" You are so thin, look at you, your father must have neglected you."

" I'm happy to see you too grandma."

" Of course you are. If we weren't there how will you live a happy life?"

My grandfather, Christian.

" Grandpa, I'm fine. No matter how fat I become you will always see me as your thin little baby granddaughter. "

" Yeah little princess is always looking good even in some underrated clothes. "

My cousin, Linda.

" My dear cousin is still as far behind concerning fashion. This 'underrated clothes' are what every citizen wears"

My dad was almost sweating to her comments but then again if I was the last me I wouldn't even mind her words but I have nothing to loose anymore especially if the devil really comes for me.

" Excuse my daughter's words. You know she has no..."

Mother like you... Yeah I already know it. He always says that to make me either forgive her rudeness or approach but as I said I'm not me anymore. And since he is a good uncle I will go easy on her.

My uncle, Jason.

" Uncle, you always say that but you don't need to speak for her each time. She must learn to take responsibility for her rudeness."

" That's true. Look at Ella, and take example Linda." ( Helen)

" Yes grandma." ( Linda)

" You are a grown lady already."

My uncle, Job.

Don't be fooled by his name, he is totally different from Jesus's disciple. A real demon.. but I shouldn't say that. Let just say he isn't good.

" And a beautiful one too."

His wife, Bella.

Just like her name, a beauty but like her husband, a pain in the ass. What a good match.

" And of age."

Their son, Carlos.

As he said those, they send him cold glares signaling him to shut up.

Why do I feel like they are planning something bad?

So this wasn't a joke, they're all here.

Linda, uncle Jason, Carlos, aunt Bella, uncle Job, grandma Helen and grandpa Christian.

This was like a family reunion.

" Uncle, aunt, Carlos" I said giving them a bow.

Yeah I know how to do that. Though it was thought to ladies in ancient times, it was also thought to princesses and my family, especially with my grandparents and parents who treated me like a princess.

______'*'_________'*'________'*'______

I was about to help serve the tea. ( No comment please.) When he ( Job) suddenly said those words

" I think she's now of age to get married"

Marriage?!

I've been trying so hard to not let those be mention

" I have the perfect candidate and he could help us in our business father."( Job)

" May be... "

" Let's organise a-"

" I don't want to!"

I cut him off. Trying to marry me for some benefits no way.

" Listen my dear it is for your own good, Vivian say something." ( Bella)

" I'm afraid she won't listen to me anymore..."

I sent her that glare, the cold one meaning 'you still dare meddle in my business'

" So if I understand correctly you're asking grandpa and father to sell me off? "

" Heh. Selling you? Do you think he will even want you if it weren't for our reputation?" ( Carlos)

" Is that so? Then why not give such an opportunity to Linda? Uncle Job is being biased."

" I don't think Linda is ready to..." ( Jason)

" Father I won't always stay with you, I also need to form my own family..." ( Linda)

Humph stupid. If your father oppose is not against your good. He has his reasons after all uncle Job can't be trusted.

" But I... I will like to stay with dad for a little more."

" You see father? After being so spoiled by brother in-law, my dear has become so self centered." ( Bella)

" Sister in-law how could you permit it. And if she's like this does Evans gets well treated?" ( Bella)

" Ah .. sister... What can I say?" ( Vivian)

" Grandpa don't listen to rubbish, I ... I just need some time. We shall talk about it after I turn 21. Please let me get ready first."

" But you..." ( Bella)

" Enough! " ( Helen) " Both girls are of marriageable age, why just focus on Ella? And since you have so much good contacts how come you can't get the company's issues solve yet?"

" Is not that I want to be rude but Aunt Bella, were you forced to marry uncle Job?"

" I.. it.. we were just thinking about your well-being. After all not anybody can marry you now that you're used to be a princess."