(9)

I can't believe it.

I was almost there, all my efforts went to a waste.

I was crying off my worries , my dissatisfaction when she came in.

" Hm.. you sure are unlucky."

I tend to her quite angry, I wanted to vent it.

" Almost killed by him but instead forced to marry him. With only us knowing his true nature."

" Ha! Unlucky? That depends. Since I'm his wife now why not ask him to destroy you? So I could have some peace"

" If you could-"

" Try me then and see."

Some fear flashed through her eyes but she tried to hide it.

" What? You think because you will marry him, he wil-"

"Shut up you pawn, cause in every aspects I am still better than you. Lucifer"

" You..."

" Lucifer"

" Don't ..."

" Are you afraid of facing him? Since you came here let's see if I don't dare end you. Lucifer"

A chill

Feeling a cool breeze Vivian ran away.

Ha, trying to mock me?

" You sure know how to impose yourself, my love"

So he really came. Such a nuisance.

" I beg don't mind me, go on with your doings"

" What if I dont want to?"

" ..."

No need to answer a cold being.

" Why the silence? Am I not supposed to be the cold being?"

What??!

I tend to him trying to ask something but then realized I'm not quite interested in him. So I instead took a book and focus on it.

So what if he could hear my thoughts? Is only disadvantageous to him.

______________&_________&____________

Not interested in me?

Pain

I could feel pain...

I can actually feel many things especially desire, every feeling considered as bad but pain?

This.. shouldn't be...

She actually has some special effects on me, can make me feel other things, discover new feelings. She really is the one.

Now I met her , it seems I don't just have the world to destroy but... A heart.. a heart to conquer.

Who could believe I will say such words... But may be he did know I will.. But does he think she will change anything? I will make sure to tend her against him. He is just giving me an additional ally.

Still looking at her though she quite ignored it even though I could see her body tense or freezing.. may be shivering. I thought I should still speak to her after all I should be patient right?

" I bought a house and tomorrow I'm taking you with me. So start packing up. "

...

" Even though I think you don't need anything here. "

...

I think my patience is gone.

" You can ignore me now but not forever."

I said before leaving her place.

A villa

I think I took a villa to maintain my pride. After all I'm the devil.

I can have anything and everything, I want. Instead of being patient with her, she is the one supposed to come to me.

Yeah

she is.

And when she does...

Heh

Lucifer...

A call

Some pawn needing my guidance but I don't want to answer so let it be.

Lucifer... Lucifer... Lucifer...

The poor thing sounds quite hopeless

When I think a week ago she was still leaving a carefree life.. but then her uncle plotted against her family and now she's an orphan who had to meet me.

The poor thing... Sacrificing a good boy for her to gain wealth and power and avenge her family.

Ha ! She should have asked me who was behind everything for such a high price to pay. Killing. I think it was the first but will not be the last.

I should rest somewhile after all I still have to visit my wife's family tomorrow and bring her back.

This world is beginning to be quite interesting...

Heh

"*"_"*"_"*"_"*"_"*"_"*"_"*"_"*"_"*"_"*"