(4)

" You're being quite bold"

" I have no more to loose"

" You can't tell anyone about your aunt working for me or our contract"

" About the second request, I won't of course but I can't promise for the first one"

" ... Let me resay it. You better not say a word about it."

" Or else what?? You will kill me? Since when do you even care about humans? Whether they work for you or not?"

" Care? I don't actually care about anyone but since you're going to be my wife I'm just advising you."

" Advice?? From you??"

"... If you don't want to listen then go on, but you're putting your family at risk"

" How is telling the truth to my father putting my family at risk?"

" You will see tomorrow."

            _________*__________

On the other side. Vivian was quite afraid, her secret may be discover tomorrow so she called for the only person she knows may help and may be consider an explanation.

" Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer, my Lord come to me please."

...

" What do you want?"

" My lord" bowing down she greeted. " You said bringing the girl I will be rewarded"

" And you will. What do you want?"

" I want you to stop her from speaking the truth."

" Then you will be rewarded"

" My Lord... May I ask a question?"

" You already did"

" I mean... why let her live ?"

" If I wanted her dead, I will have asked for a dead corpse."

To gain a soul I could torture, one I will turn into a vengeful spirit. 

" Did I?"

" No but may I ask why you need her alife? Am I not enough for you my lord?"

" You did. You asked too much"

" I'm sorry my lord but I'm only thinking about-"

" Stop thinking and just use your body."

" My lord? Yes, my lord.."

Angry 

He was quite angry, how could a mere human ask for explanations? And that one though she is his.. she can't actually talk to him like that. To him, the devil. She almost hurt his prideful being.

Now he needed to get it out, all the anger and fury he feels. And for that this mere thing in front of him will be enough to satisfy his desires.

"Undress and satisfy me then may be I will forgive you."

The girl was quite fearful as it was her first time. She may have also heard of the reputation he has. 

Sex was the worst he could ask from you, its said he doesn't care about the other side and when he starts doing his thing his original devil's form comes out. 

And when it does you may just be lucky enough to get out of it with just a scar or an offspring ( not really human), sex with him is never a good thing even if its for money. The money still has a deadline for which it must be used. 

Confirming myself the words said is not really the best but then do I even have a choice?

" Are you hesitating?"

" My lord ... I.."

" Disobedient"

She fell down her knees crying and begging for a second chance.

" No need, I have many candidates"

Panicked

She could only beg to be one of those.

But he didn't listen anymore and just left.

She hoped he wouldn't take it to heart but then again that's Lucifer she's talking about.

She could only pray some miracle happens or her days are now counted.

But not wanting to leave it to fate, she waited ten(10) minutes before standing in front of the mirror and calling his name again.

" my lord I beg pardon me. Let me give you some sacrifice for you to calm down."

"..."

Not saying anything.

She thought, she convinced him but little did she know what was waiting for her.