(13)

Tears

Drops

I think from those words you could understand I was actually crying.
But I was also disgusted, by myself. My body has been dirtied and I couldn't put much of a resistance to it.
Nothing was under control, now I really want to die but then again suicide wouldn't help. May be if-

" You still thinking about it "

...

"Why wouldn't you just accept me?"

Heh, why? Asked the devil to the creature that hates him most.
And I do mean 'women' not humans.

Who will acknowledge the main reason for chaos in the world as their husband? No normal being

" What normal being nowadays wouldn't be taking this situation as a blessing?"

" What blessings? Heh, being rape?, Being starved? Being beaten up by a mistress?"

" You-"

" Shut up! You are a monster! Why will I accept a monster? Get away from me just let me be"

I couldn't stop crying, my voice was cracking.

Since I met him my life is just a disaster, I loose my dad, my house, my virginity, I loose everything.

And he takes himself for a blessing?! Did he take himself as one too when he went to Eve? Asking her to eat that forbidden fruit?

Hate

The feeling was so powerful that all other emotions drained, but most of all my tears ceased.

I went blank. My brown skin almost white from this but the fact is I just want to destroy him now. I really have nothing to loose anymore but how to fight the devil?

______________other_side______________

She dared!

She rejected me! What can't I give her?!

There are so many that will like to cease this opportunity but she...

Shocked and furious.

I could only get positive about this reaction.

My wife could only be different from others though.

I will like to pay a huge price just to see her smile..

I have always been so unlucky.
No rights to love or be loved, I even loose my love in heaven, and I can't get the one on the earth.

If I don't destroy his most loved species then I'm not the devil.

" Why?! Do you think I will accept loosing while you gain everything? Why could you have a child? A son! And I can't be love? If I don't bring them to hell with me then my mission wouldn't be accomplish."

" Brother..."

" ..."

" Love is always better than hate. Do you think Elna-"

" Shut up! You have no rights to say her name"

" Cease hating, it will only bring you pain"

" Pain?? Then give me a reason to be happy Michael"

" He loves you"

" (Laughs) please stop with the formalities. I hate him"

" He gave you your life"

" My life? You want me to be grateful? For this life?"

"..."

" Then do you also want us to exchange it? Are you being envious of it?"

"..."

" Hah! Of course you aren't! My life is a misery! Just because of him! And I should be grateful?"

" You know everything he does has a reason.."

" Oh please do tell me then what's it? What 'good' intentions does he have?"

" You fell in love Lucifer"

" And again she doesn't want me"

" Love can't be forced."

"Can't be? Why can he? And not I? Is beauty the only thing he could give me?"

" The heart doesn't match the looks. You could be a beauty but appear like a monster. Always finding fault with him but what about you?"

" Me??My fault was only to fall in love with her. To love her with all my heart."

" Your love was forbidden."

" He asked us to love each other"

" Equally, Lucifer. Yours was more than simple love, it created emotions like lust. "

"..."

" Your passionate love made her worried, and she went to him because you refused the facts. It was forbidden and she was righteous, she parted from us because of your love..."

" Since when do you judge?"

" I'm not. Just giving the facts, those you don't accept. But mostly I'm helping you to find peace. "

" Peace? I'm in peace."

" You're not. Forcing love on to a human -"

" That woman is mine! I could feel it."

" Did you too with Elna?"

" Yes!"

" Elna and Ella... Be careful Lucifer, Love is good but unconditional. Don't commit the same mistakes. Love can't be forced"

" Go away"

"Think it through Lucifer or you may loose in this love game."