(11)

I was still cuddling when I woke up.

Nobody came in my room and he wasn't there anymore

He wasn't around though cause if he was I could feel it. He is like a bad omen. His presence sharpens my senses.

I decided to stay in doors not getting off my bed.

A whole day passed and I was still lying but soon hunger hit me so decided to get out the room and off bed.

4pm

No one

Yesterday there was so much people filling the corridors, servants moving up and down but now.. there isn't even a rat.

No sound

I looked around for the kitchen

"Finally"

No chef, no one present.

I made my way to the fridge but it was ...

" How can a fridge just contain three eggs!?"

To my surprise the whole kitchen had nothing at all.

Except three eggs

" I will just boil some and wait for him to come back."

------*-------

A week

And still no news about him.

I'm about to starve to death

No! No way

I won't accept it. It may be his plan. Make me starve to death.

I won't let myself to die in his hands.

I got off bed, trying to move towards the window doors of the room which led to a small balcony of the 3rd floor.

I was about to jump when something or someone pull me back.

" You dare?!"

Heh shouting like an angry dog. So what if you are the devil?!

"Why wouldn't I dare?"

He gave me a fierce look but so what?

" You are starving me to death and think I will let you do so? I prefer suicide than to die in your hands!"

" You... "

"What? You expected me to take it as a good wife? But I never wanted to be your wife to begin with. So what if I die?"

"You could have called for me!"

" What for? leaving this world seems less painful. "

"If you dare commit suicide then I will make sure-"

" I don't care. Whether or not they follow me, I don't and will never care about it again. "

I said it so confident and sad but there were lots of feelings in my eyes who couldn't be grasped.

" You.."

" I won't submit to you. You can threaten, starve me and whatever but I won't-"

He grab me by the hands and threw me on the bed.

Climbed on top of me

"Ah!"

He tore my clothes while I was trying to fight back, to push him but I don't have the force to do so. He won't even budge no matter how hard I tried.

Tears started filling my eyes and falling.

" Let go of me immediately!"

But he neither listened to me nor move away instead he kissed every part of me he could.

Having his hands all over my body and that tongue of his, who couldn't stay in his mouth.

" You're such a bastard, a deposed son who will never be loved again because of your evil doings you will stay lonely and miserable forever."

He froze

He stood up and looked at me with indifferent eyes.

"This was just a warning, next time I won't stop. If I can't have you then I will make sure to have your body."

He said before disappearing.

Heh this surely wasn't a good day at all.

I could just cry everything out until I fall asleep.

Praying for tomorrow to be better.

But that question

Why? Why me? Couldn't get off my mind.

So? Am I really going to die of starvation? Such a tragic death.

Is it what I deserve?

Maybe...

To those last thoughts, I closed my eyes and let the darkness swallow me hoping to not see tomorrow.