(7)

A princess?! Pah!

" Mother, brother, she will be treated well since he has lots of money and after such a bond made we will gain more than loose." (Job)

" I'm sorry grandma if wanting to marry someone I like is too much to ask of you then at least let me get prepared before my 21 then we could arrange many meetings."

" As we said Linda too is of age too and almost 22. If we wait for you to be 21. Then it may be bad for her."( Job)

" I remember someone who didn't think about her. And what about Carlos? Is he also not of age?? As the eldest of all us how can he be still single?"

" Carlos is a man... "( Bella)

"Since I'm born a woman, I can't chose? What If I don't find a good husband and can't divorce because of you?? "

" You can't compare, he is the only inheritan-"( Bella)

" Shut up! " ( Grandpa Christian)

" But dad... "

He glared at her with those eyes saying ' one more word and you're dead'.

" If you want to wait then let's wait. What about you Linda?"

" Grandpa, I.. " Looking at her father for approval and getting a nod, she then continued.

" Grandpa, I think am ready" ( Linda)

" Then... What about going with me to some activities? You may find one you like." (Grandpa)

" Yes" ( linda)

" father I didn't want to ask you nor did I want to bother brother but.. I'm in the verge of death and the family is in danger. And that's not only the company." ( Job)

" What?! " ( Grandpa)

" brother... Are you really dying?" ( Father)

" Not yet but like your daughter that's what you wish after all. See Vivian, father, is clear she isn't leaving well here." (Job)

" Vivian is that true? "( Grandpa)

" I.. I ..."( Vivian)

" If he doesn't treat you well then just tell me. And we shall leave here immediately." (Grandpa)

" Father-" ( Vivian)

" Are you all here to end up with my family? Causing my mother's death and now is it my father you want to kill? "

" Don't say that my dear..." (Grandma)

" So do you mean I should accept it when they call my father names grandma? "

" Let it my daughter he didn't-" ( Father )

" Father! You're always being nice. See how they are always slandering you and because of it, I almost died once..."

" Died?! What does she mean?" (Grandma)

" Mother let it be, she's just too angry with brother and I'm well here. Evans and me are well treated. I don't know what Job is talking about or where he got that idea." ( Vivian)

" Father, mother, I promise I was threaten because of Jason's daughter. She went against a powerful man and-" (Job)

" Which powerful man uncle? How did I even come across him?"

" Don't lie anymore. Why don't you tell your father and grandparents that you loose your precious to that man!" (Job)

What! These words could be read on their faces.

" How did I loose it? If I didn't know you uncle I will say you are send by the devil."

" What??" (Job)

" I don't know your friend neither do I know any big shots, so where did I meet him?"

" At an hotel" (Job)

"Which one?"

" ..." (Job)

" Aunt Vivian does your brother mean you sold me to some man?"

" What?" (Vivian)

I won't go down without any of you.

" Do you not remember bringing me to that hotel-"

" I don't know about any man and its impossible what brother is saying. He's trying to slander our dear Ella for benefits. Father, mother don't listen anymore." (Vivian)

Good... At least she knows what to say.

" Then Uncle , are you so impatient to see me leave this house? Do you have any intentions-"

" Enough Ella! Let it be. Father what's your opinion? Do you approuve of this marriage or are you going to-" ( father Jake)

" Why not let the man come? Then we shall see what to do about it." ( Grandpa)

I sure have a bad feeling about the devil's presence here. And I know how cold ... We may freeze to death if he's displeased.