(2)

Leaving that hotel, tears were filling my eyes but I had to restrain from crying. Giving him such satisfaction, I still prefer to die than that.

Sigh.

"Such a bad day. "

In the taxi, I was thinking of all that happened.

It started two days ago, I was at the market. Send by my father to buy some fruits for his sister. There was a havoc. So I went near to see what was going on. I saw a figure, a beautiful one but I didn't know at that time it was actually Lucifer. Snapping back, I looked at those men in the middle of the crowd, fighting.

So it was a fight,

And did the most stupid thing in my life but also what I thought to be right.

" Stop!"

I shouted running to separate them. To my surprise they turned to me.

"What are you fighting for? Is it even worth your life?"

They looked at me with anger filled in their eyes.

" Eliminating him is worth every thing."

One of them said to me without flinching.

" So you're saying its worth having blood on your hands? What thing is worth doing that?"

" A thing? No, but my love? Yes. "

" How funny, in these days and age, you still take a woman as a trophy? Have you ever thought what about if you get rejected? Will it still have been worth it?"

"I.."

" A woman is unpredictable, and if you're in love then fight for it. Fairly. You have to conquer her heart not get yourself to be called a criminal."

I said before turning my gaze to the beautiful figure I saw, he looked displeased, angry, then his expression turned to something else. And then ended up being a surprised one and shocked.

Leaving that place, I went back home. My father was as worried as always because I took a little much time. And my aunt... My aunt was just gazing at me.

" Did you buy the fruits? " Was all she said.

"Yes"

Taking it from me, she went to the kitchen with her boy.

Yeah she has a child, called Evans. He is as bad as his mother. And my aunt, Vivian was almost rumor to be a witch.

"My daughter, don't mind that. I'm sure though she doesn't show it, she also cares about what happened to you."

" Of course father, I know she isn't the sweet type. I'm sorry I took so long, it's all because there was a fight at the market."

My poor dad, such a good soul, it could be seen that aunt don't care about me in contrast she hates me. Is like my existence is a danger to her.

" Are you fine? Did you..."

" I'm okay dad."

He sighed then smiled at me

" Get some rest"

My life was still perfect until that witch aunt came to me the next day before dinner. With those mischievous eyes I knew she was planning something.

" My dear.. I'm so sorry for yesterday, I realized I didn't show you enough care but I do care about you"

" That's nothing aunt don't worry"

" No.. I should after all since you lost your mother, I should have comfort you, taking care of you... Now I want to make up for my mistakes."

"..."

" Tomorrow I will take you outside, so we could have fun together. I will talk about it to your father during dinner"

" But... I..."

" Don't worry he won't reject such a request"

She said leaving me standing there dumbfounded.

" What just happened??"

And as she said, during dinner she talked to father and of course he didn't refuse. For him it was a step forward between his sister and me to a good relationship.

But again who knew the next day when we went out, she was planning to sacrifice me to the devil for something she needed.

Thinking about everything now I don't know if that contract marriage is a new chance to living or a worst punishment than death.

_*_"_*_"_*_"_*_"_*_"_*_"_*_"_*_"_*

To be continued...