(12)

Cold and wet

I woke up drench in water and the one responsible for it was just infront of me.

"Who are you?"

" I don't understand why he keeps you and even wants me to take care of you"

"..."

"Okay listen, I am his real mistress and you are nothing but a toy. Taking yourself for his wife, you may not even know who you married"

"..."

" Now get off bed right away."

Getting off bed I followed her.  She gave me chores to do everyday and I did but she wasn't satisfy at all. While she eats, I will be starve instead.

Another week almost starved to death and beaten several times.

This... Is worst than last time.

So starving me isn't enough of a torture, he tried to rape me then now he starves me and get one of his obsessed woman to beat me.

" I really pity you, you tried so hard to marry him but he doesn't give a damn about you and he was even with me the night of your honeymoon"

Heh

So she isn't just an obsessed woman but his real mistress.

" Such a pity right? If I were you then I will suicide"

"Suicide? Of course"

I stood up and went to my room, I was  about to move to the balcony but the doors closed.

Then he appeared.

" What are you doing?"

" ... ending up my life."

" You dare?!"

" Why wouldn't I? Your mistress is just waiting for this."

" Mistress? Who said she was?"

" Did you have sex with her?"

"..."

" Then she is. Can't you just let me die in peace?"

" As the devil if I were to let my wife die isn't it a shame to the god I am?"

" Shame? Do you even know shame? Wife? I'm just one more toy to satisfy your desires."

" Toy? For one you're really disobedient"

"Heh, what type of husband will let his wife be beaten and starve to death?"

"You didn't ask for my help"

" ... So if I ask you, will let me die?"

" No."

" Why will I ask then? May be I should just let her kill me"

" Is it so bad to ask for help from your husband?"

He said clenching his fist, is like being faced to her he looses control. He could actually have many emotions at the time.

" Do I even consider you as a husband?"

" You don't. Do you?"

....

" Then may be I should remedy this then."

"Remedy?? There's nothing-"

Thrown.

She fell on the bed half powerless because she was hungry so not enough energy but she could always find some to fight him.

In a flash second he was on top of her, he took a good look.

He was a beast looking for its prey's fear, or any emotion. But she showed nothing and remained strong.

She challenged him with her eyes never letting go of their look but again it irritated him so he kissed her while she was pushing him away, she was out of breath. But he was just getting started.

" Don't you dare!"

She shouted.

" Else what? I advised you but you didn't listen so why would I?"

" You have no rights to-"

" As your husband I do! You. Will. Accept. The. Facts. Whether you want it or not!"

" I won't play along with you. Go to your mistress and leave me alone!"

"You...!"

He loose it once more, couldn't control anymore, he had to possess her, he needed to possess her and most of all he wanted her. So he did it, he took her right there right at the moment. And she couldn't put much of a resistance.

He hoped to change her mind after that night. As he was the first, he also wanted to be the last.