CHAPITRE*3*

"That was a while after they had my brother Jakey, on their second honeymoon, they wanted to have time for themselves so they went to Asia, they fell in love with the culture and all of the people there, and there where my mother knew she was having a baby so my first name is Asia and my second name is after my grand mother Marie, my mommy told me this sto-OWW" I screamed when the nurse slightly squeezed my twisted ankle.

"Oh honey im sorry, Its very swollen so its gonna hurt for another couple if days try not to walk on it for too much dear" she smiled sweetly at me and I thanked her then she left.

Hey I never got to finish my story.

I just frowned and got my phone to text Glady about my accident.

Well here goes nothing...
I gotta make it less dramatic, but how?
Oh I KNOW

ME:
HUSTON...

We got a problem...

Hmmm yup that seems more chill.

GladyBear❤️:
WHAT HAPPENED? WHERE ARE YOU?

Im pretty sure he should be at class right now, anyway

ME:
Just at the nurse's chilling, ya know

GladyBear❤️:
Ill be there in two...

Yup, he is in class.
It wasn't less then a minute and he appeared from the door.
"Oh god baby who hurt you? what happened?" He said very worried about me, taking my harmed in uncle in his hand. "No one Glady, when you first walked me to my class, my teacher asked me to get some papers from the administration office but on my way down the stairs, i tripped at the last stair and fell down twisting my ankle" he looked dumbfounded for a second before speaking " I swear I can never get used to how clumsy you are" well neither do I.

"What did the nurse say?" He asked while grabbing the papers of the medicine she wrote me, " Nothing much, I did the talking actually" He looked at me dumbfounded again, "huh?" "Yup i told her about how my mommy and daddy chose my name" but something happened, i couldn't ignore how he stiffened at the 'daddy' part?

Oh god i think my mother is actually gonna be right!

" I swear precious, you drive me more insane day by day" he said picking me up bridal style after putting the paper in his pocket.
"So now baby we gonna go take your backpack and mine then go home, we're going to have some cookies and hot chocolate, how does that sound"

I giggled happily and kisses him all over his face " Heavenly satisfying" " Good"

                 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once we got back home Glady placed me on the couch before sprinting to the kitchen to get our snack ready, there was no one in the house my mama and papa probably at work, and my brother at college.
I was very happy to know that my brother's college is only half an hour drive so he can still live with us, which was the best ever, because i am very much used to him and I can't stand a day without him, we tease each other all the time, make fun of each other, and argue a lot, but just the thought of him not being around for a while stings really bad.

I was pulled out of my thought when the devilishly handsome guy entered the room, his dangerous aura just makes me blush, and sink in my place, submit to him without realizing.

" I hope i didn't take so long baby, how do you feel? better? " I love how protective and caring he can be sometimes, " Yes don't worry about me, im a strong girl" I said showing my none existent muscles.
He chuckled at my behaviour and gave me my glass of hot chocolate. Did i mention that his cooking is so good?
I guess thats from his mother's genes.